Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Dilz & Eedee "Wish Me Luck" mixtape Empty Dilz & Eedee "Wish Me Luck" mixtape

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 9:00
http://dilzmusic.bandcamp.com/album/wish-me-luck

01. Time Bomb (Intro) (Duo)
02. Conversations (Duo)
03. Letter To My Life (Dilz)
04. I Found Ya (Eedee)
05. I Need To Get Away (Duo)
06. You'll Never Stop Me (Dilz)
07. When All Light Dies (Eedee)
08. A Million Tears (Duo)
09. Through The Window (Dilz)
10. If I Die Young (Duo)
11. I Give Myself To The Sea (Eedee)
12. Wish Me The Best (Outro) (Duo)

13. Virtue (Dilz ft. Eedee) (BONUS)
14. Diamonds (Dilz ft. Eedee) (Remix) (BONUS)
15. Butterflies (Eedee: Going Forward Snippet) (BONUS)

Listen and give feedback lol
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Dilz & Eedee "Wish Me Luck" mixtape Empty Re: Dilz & Eedee "Wish Me Luck" mixtape

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 12:26
congrats. i will never be able to listen to diamonds again. crying and dying inside right now.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Dilz & Eedee "Wish Me Luck" mixtape Empty Re: Dilz & Eedee "Wish Me Luck" mixtape

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 13:04
Chokey wrote:congrats. i will never be able to listen to diamonds again. crying and dying inside right now.
you didn't finish off you sentence bro "i will never be able to listen to diamonds again without thinking of your amazing version"

but nah bro cut the beef and give some real feed?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 13:32
fxtdiilz wrote:
Chokey wrote:congrats. i will never be able to listen to diamonds again. crying and dying inside right now.
you didn't finish off you sentence bro "i will never be able to listen to diamonds again without thinking of your amazing version"

to be honest i onlt listened to that song the first time. i love rihanna and i cant imagine anyone doing it better than her with that beat. and wtf? its not a rap beat.

The chorus on If I Die Young is great. not sure if you made it or you stole it. dont care that was great.

Havent really listened to anything else yet. Im watching breaking bad and therefore haven't heard it through. I will do it later tonighit tho.

and why is there bonus tracks?
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 20:34
Chokey wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

to be honest i onlt listened to that song the first time. i love rihanna and i cant imagine anyone doing it better than her with that beat. and wtf? its not a rap beat.

The chorus on If I Die Young is great. not sure if you made it or you stole it. dont care that was great.

Havent really listened to anything else yet. Im watching breaking bad and therefore haven't heard it through. I will do it later tonighit tho.

and why is there bonus tracks?
okay thanks man, there is bonus tracks cus we come up with original 12 songs for the mixtape and I had released virtue and diamonds on my youtube already and eedee was on both of those see he said may as well chuck them in the download too so he did haha
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sun 18 Aug 2013 - 11:45
bump
hupsun
Registered Member

Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 1:24
Only faggots bump their topics in Audio Stage. You wouldn't happen to be a faggot would you?
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 4:09
Bottom Bitch wrote:Only faggots bump their topics in Audio Stage. You wouldn't happen to be a faggot would you?
Only faggots pathetically attempt to bully over the internet, you wouldn't happen to be a faggot would you?
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 5:19
fxtdiilz wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:Only faggots bump their topics in Audio Stage. You wouldn't happen to be a faggot would you?
Only faggots pathetically attempt to bully over the internet, you wouldn't happen to be a faggot would you?
L0l
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 5:43
fxtdiilz wrote:
Other 14
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 7:31
fxtdiilz wrote:
BB wuld nock yuh out m8.
Downloading this shit, btw.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 8:32
Perfect Stranger wrote:
hope you enjoy bro
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 20:22
fxtdiilz wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
hope you enjoy bro
He just called your mixtape "shit", you gon' take that dilz?
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 19 Aug 2013 - 23:51
Coolguy 127 wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
hope you enjoy bro
Come on dummy, who wouldn't take their own mixtape?
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 5:20
King wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
hope you enjoy bro
Come on dummy, who wouldn't take their own mixtape?
Hopsin 3
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 10:44
Coolguy 127 wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
hope you enjoy bro
You know what I mean, fuckwank.
hupsun
Registered Member

Tue 20 Aug 2013 - 18:29
fxtdiilz wrote:
Dilz & Eedee "Wish Me Luck" mixtape EMn8uVj
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Fri 23 Aug 2013 - 4:25
wtf lol I just wanted some feedback on the music
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum