Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
semaj116
Registered Member

New Eminem in the COD: GHOST Multiplayer Trailer  Empty New Eminem in the COD: GHOST Multiplayer Trailer

Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 17:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2uN1gwxM8o
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

New Eminem in the COD: GHOST Multiplayer Trailer  Empty Re: New Eminem in the COD: GHOST Multiplayer Trailer

Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 18:00
semaj116 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2uN1gwxM8o
 Liked the song and the trailer a lot. Really wish I could find a way to not buy COD again this year but that actually looked like a lot of fun.
King
King
Registered Member

New Eminem in the COD: GHOST Multiplayer Trailer  Empty Re: New Eminem in the COD: GHOST Multiplayer Trailer

Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 18:47
semaj116 wrote:
 Sounds just  like something off of Recovery but better, this is only one song though.
I hope he switches up a little more.
semaj116
Registered Member

Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 20:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Af8RrmLPY HQ/CDQ
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 20:56
Not bad, not bad. The screaming/yelling voice still makes me cringe though. This isn't the first single though, just a hype track like "Won't Back Down."
semaj116
Registered Member

Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 21:02
I'm not really feeling it. God I just wish he put these verses over some Relapse-era production. That shit would be SO fucking solid.
semaj116
Registered Member

Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 21:05
I do like some aspects of this song though. When he mentions being top five of all time, nice to see him actually acknowledge that for once.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 21:13
semaj116 wrote:I'm not really feeling it. God I just wish he put these verses over some Relapse-era production. That shit would be SO fucking solid.
Yeah Relapse's production was really top notch. I really hope Dr. Dre is more involved with this album than he was for Recovery.

The beat on Survival is just very bland and mediocre. The lyrics were pretty solid (except for the 2nd verse), but I just can't stand his yelling voice anymore.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 1:22
He usually changes something with each album, if he keeps the same formula he used for Recovery I don't think I would enjoy it so much. If he takes some elements from the past and mixes it up with his passion and current personality I think he could pull it off.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 2:53
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 3:15
I hate the way he raps now. It sounds okay if he does it really fast, but other than that his voice doesn't sound good to me.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 3:18
I agree with what Kings saying.
Also some people on TRShady have pointed out this might kill the hype for the first single a little which makes sense
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 3:48
wack song & wack game.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 5:37
Jeet wrote:
Those are the best clothes Eminem has worn in a while. Just saying.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 5:39
Buddie wrote:
Jeet wrote:
I actually thought that too haha, I prefer this over his leather jacket or whatever and the weird shaped hat.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 6:09
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Jeet wrote:
I actually thought that too haha, I prefer this over his leather jacket or whatever and the weird shaped hat.
That Kangol hat he always wears is more cringeworthy than some of the punchlines on Recovery.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 6:16
I'm confident his next album would be better than Something Else.
I know it's not fair to compare them but Em has a better ratio if you average in all of their albums, even though I would say Tech n9ne is currently a better rapper.
Kanye Shrug
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 8:30
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Jeet wrote:
That Kangol hat he always wears is more cringeworthy than some of the punchlines on Recovery.
your obsession with the jokerr is more "cringeworthy" than anything
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 12:13
well its okay.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 15 Aug 2013 - 17:30
fxtdiilz wrote:
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Jeet wrote:
New Eminem in the COD: GHOST Multiplayer Trailer  33epjf6

The fact that the worst poster on the forums is trying to "insult" another member is just beyond me. I'm starting to think that you're worse than Zwis.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 5:19
fxtdiilz wrote:
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Jeet wrote:
I don't get why you like calling people out or over reacting to peoples opinions so much dude, no offense or anything but it just doesn't look good. Like if you disagree with someone or think their opinion is ridiculous then just say why.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 16 Aug 2013 - 7:24
STRANGEgenius wrote:wack song & wack game.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum