Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Coming Soon

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Coming Soon on 7/8/2013, 11:30 pm

BitchNigga

avatar
Registered Member
Don't lie to yourselves. My nigga hopsin tore tech a new on stabbed and am I am a psycho and he gonna do again. Tech just can't hang with hop. He should replace tech with yela, r.a, street or k dot.


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

27 Re: Coming Soon on 8/8/2013, 1:55 pm

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:Don't lie to yourselves. My nigga hopsin tore tech a new on stabbed and am I am a psycho and he gonna do again. Tech just can't hang with hop. He should replace tech with yela, r.a, street or k dot.
 Other 8


_________________

28 Re: Coming Soon on 8/8/2013, 4:00 pm

BitchNigga

avatar
Registered Member
Other 10


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

29 Re: Coming Soon on 9/8/2013, 11:16 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Registered Member


new Hopsin verse [which was recordered back in 2011] very very soon.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

30 Re: Coming Soon on 9/8/2013, 12:11 pm

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
@STRANGEgenius wrote:

new Hopsin verse [which was recordered back in 2011] very very soon.
the fuck is this?


_________________

31 Re: Coming Soon on 9/8/2013, 10:02 pm

Hunter

avatar
Registered Member
@King wrote:Travis Barker Ft Hopsin, Yelawolf, Paul Wall - Source

Dizzy Wright Ft SwizZz - "The Flava" - Source

Dizzy Wright Ft Wyclef Jean - Source

Hopsin Ft Tech N9ne - Source

Dizzy Wright Ft Tech N9ne - Source

Kirk Knight ft. Flatbush Zombies, Joey Bada$$ & Dizzy Wright Source

Dizzy Wright Ft Krayzie Bone - Source
why did you take off the "Crooked I ft. Tech N9ne, Hopsin & Joe Budden" track?

32 Re: Coming Soon on 9/8/2013, 10:53 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
@Chokey wrote:
@STRANGEgenius wrote:

new Hopsin verse [which was recordered back in 2011] very very soon.
the fuck is this?


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

33 Re: Coming Soon on 9/8/2013, 11:06 pm

BitchNigga

avatar
Registered Member
Anarchy nation ft hopsin. Probably jus some horror core song with a name like that.


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

34 Re: Coming Soon on 9/8/2013, 11:26 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
Recorded in 2011 Sarcasm


_________________

35 Re: Coming Soon on 10/8/2013, 8:19 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:Anarchy nation ft hopsin. Probably jus some horror core song with a name like that.
 Anarchy Nation is the name of Cognitos label, so maybe horrorcore.

for anyone wondering, he is an ex Strange artist.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

36 Re: Coming Soon on 10/8/2013, 8:43 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
Skinny_Kid wrote:
@King wrote:Travis Barker Ft Hopsin, Yelawolf, Paul Wall - Source

Dizzy Wright Ft SwizZz - "The Flava" - Source

Dizzy Wright Ft Wyclef Jean - Source

Hopsin Ft Tech N9ne - Source

Dizzy Wright Ft Tech N9ne - Source

Kirk Knight ft. Flatbush Zombies, Joey Bada$$ & Dizzy Wright Source

Dizzy Wright Ft Krayzie Bone - Source
why did you take off the "Crooked I ft. Tech N9ne, Hopsin & Joe Budden" track?
Not officially confirmed to happen.


_________________

37 Re: Coming Soon on 11/8/2013, 9:04 am

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
STRANGEgenius
@BitchNigga wrote:Anarchy nation ft hopsin. Probably jus some horror core song with a name like that.
 Anarchy Nation is the name of Cognitos label, so maybe horrorcore.

for anyone wondering, he is an ex Strange artist.
Who else is on Anarchy Nation


_________________

38 Re: Coming Soon on 11/8/2013, 11:49 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Registered Member
I think its just him atm.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

39 Re: Coming Soon on 13/8/2013, 2:13 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
Update

Hopsin confirmed that the track "rip your heart out" is the one which features Tech N9ne.


_________________

40 Re: Coming Soon on 13/8/2013, 2:49 am

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
If Hop was smart, he'd release "Rip Your Heart Out" as a single. Imagine the hype that would bring from all the underground fans.


_________________

41 Re: Coming Soon on 13/8/2013, 2:50 am

Hunter

avatar
Registered Member
@King wrote: "Rip your hear out"
sounds like something chokey would say.


_________________

42 Re: Coming Soon on 13/8/2013, 4:33 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
@Buddie wrote:If Hop was smart, he'd release "Rip Your Heart Out" as a single. Imagine the hype that would bring from all the underground fans.
 Yea I would say he should release his first single then follow up with this as his second single, then drop the album on date. Knowing Hopsin he will probably have 2 singles out before the album drops, I think 3 would be ideal.


_________________

43 Re: Coming Soon on 13/8/2013, 11:38 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
Skinny_Kid wrote:
@King wrote: "Rip your hear out"
sounds like something chokey would say.
Other 15


_________________

44 Re: Coming Soon on 13/8/2013, 6:48 pm

Hunter

avatar
Registered Member
not sure exactly what this means...


_________________

45 Re: Coming Soon on 13/8/2013, 8:09 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
Why the hell would Dame be in the studio with him, FV signing Xzibit?! lol


_________________

46 Re: Coming Soon on 14/8/2013, 12:22 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Registered Member
the Stevie & Jarren song is out.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

47 Re: Coming Soon on 14/8/2013, 12:26 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
Skinny_Kid wrote: not sure exactly what this means...
did dame just ask if anybody knows shit about xzibit?


_________________

48 Re: Coming Soon on 14/8/2013, 12:36 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
wtf is the Xzibit post saying? If there's a song with Hop and Xzibit that'd be so sick, I remember Hopsin dissing Novi Novak on one Xzibits beats.


_________________

49 Re: Coming Soon on 14/8/2013, 1:15 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
@Chokey wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote: not sure exactly what this means...
did dame just ask if anybody knows shit about xzibit?
Assuming most FV fans don't know their shit lmao.


_________________

50 Re: Coming Soon on 23/9/2013, 10:56 am

hopsintupac

avatar
Registered Member
.@Hopsin is shooting his next video today "Hop Is Back"...and he just turned around a collab for Xzibityesterday. New music is on the way! #stillmovin#turnitup #KnockMadness - FV


_________________
MY VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum