Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

What's your favorite Hip Hop album of the year so far? Empty What's your favorite Hip Hop album of the year so far?

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 1:41
With the 3rd quarter of 2013 coming to a close, this is my favorite Hip Hop album of the year so far:

What's your favorite Hip Hop album of the year so far? Ratheruggedmancover

Ra The Rugged Man's "Legends Never Die" is my favorite Hip Hop album released thus far. I liked every song, but one (Underground Hitz ft. Hopsin). I don't really understand why RA put Hop on the worst beat on the record, but it's whatever. Great album.

Which rap album do you consider your favorite of the year so far?
King
King
Registered Member

What's your favorite Hip Hop album of the year so far? Empty Re: What's your favorite Hip Hop album of the year so far?

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 2:12
What's your favorite Hip Hop album of the year so far? Ratheruggedmancover

Kanye Shrug
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

What's your favorite Hip Hop album of the year so far? Empty Re: What's your favorite Hip Hop album of the year so far?

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 3:03
Check dis hur
C'mon son.

Anyways, ain't nobody fucking with Killah Priest's album. All hail the blessed one faggots.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 3:09
Still Dour Candy tbh. PWOWR a close second.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 3:21
tbh 

What's your favorite Hip Hop album of the year so far? Chance-the-rapper-acid-rap-1367941261
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 3:31
Jeet wrote:Still Dour Candy tbh. PWOWR a close second.
Foolish mortal.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 3:39
Spanky wrote:Check dis hur
C'mon son.

Anyways, ain't nobody fucking with Killah Priest's album. All hail the blessed one faggots.
That was asking for a Top 5. This is asking for your FAVORITE.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 4:12
Buddie wrote:
C'mon son.

Than look at my first album I put down, that my favorite lol.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 4:16
Spanky wrote:
Buddie wrote:
C'mon son.

Will listen soon.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 4:23
Buddie wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Buddie wrote:
C'mon son.

Will listen soon.
Nice, its really great. The only thing I hate about it, is that its 40 tracks long. Even though I like every track, I would have rather had it be like 20, but still dope nonetheless.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 5:23
Tech N9ne - Something Else

or

Locksmith - The Green Box
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 14:48
R.a The Rugged Man - Legends never die, Killah Priest - The psychic world of walter reed, K-Rino - The maven, Ras kass - Barmageddon, Inspectah Deck & 7L & Estoric - Czarface
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 16:12
hopsintupac wrote:R.a The Rugged Man - Legends never die, Killah Priest - The psychic world of walter reed, K-Rino - The maven, Ras kass - Barmageddon, Inspectah Deck & 7L & Estoric - Czarface

damn, aside from r.a and k rino I aint even heard of them other niggas
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 6 Aug 2013 - 16:58
BitchNigga wrote:
hopsintupac wrote:R.a The Rugged Man - Legends never die, Killah Priest - The psychic world of walter reed, K-Rino - The maven, Ras kass - Barmageddon, Inspectah Deck & 7L & Estoric - Czarface

Wait, you should at least know who Inspectah Deck is lol.. hes part of one of the most important groups in HipHop.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Wed 7 Aug 2013 - 1:11
BitchNigga wrote:

Lol my taste in rap is lil rare cuzz... But as king said you should have heard of inspectah deck... And possibly killah priest since he is afflitated with wu tang. If you are borned in the 90's or after that it is understandable you haven't heard of ras kass even tho I was borned in 96 lol.
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

Wed 7 Aug 2013 - 17:44
Legends Never Die - R.A. the Rugged Man
Czar face - inspectah deck, 7L and Esoteric
Trunk Muzik Returns - Yelawolf
Acid Rap - Chance The Rapper
Albert Einstein's - Prodigy X Alchemist.

If you haven't heard the last one check it out. Dope production.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Fri 9 Aug 2013 - 3:56
Unconscious State - Jon Connor
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum