You are not connected. Please login or register

Raw,Haywire or Gazing At The Moonlight?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hopsinfan100

Registered Member
In my opinion RAW.

BitchNigga

Registered Member
Raw, every song is good. I didnt like GATM at all aside from a couple of tracks.

Hopsinfan100

Registered Member
BitchNigga wrote:Raw, every song is good. I didnt like GATM at all aside from a couple of tracks.

Same.
I liked I'm Here,Break It Down,Pans In The Kitchen,Chris Dolmeth,Gazing At The Moonlight.
But RAW was AMAZING.
The reason GATM sucked,was because ruthless wouldn't let him replace ANY songs at all.

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
Raw for sure.
GATM isn't bad and a lot of the tracks are good but it's not as much of a strong album overall.
Haywire is also good, great replay value, but some of the SwizZz tracks.... haha. Even without those tracks I still think Raw is better tbh, Haywire is just a mixtape after all

Hip-Hopsin'

Registered Member
Raw - Great album, loved every track, even its weakest, Kill Her, even though the album got boring to me fairly quick, I loved it.

GATM - Meh, not his best, but not his worst either, I liked some songs, although I disliked more songs than liked. I didn't like his deep voice he used, you could tell it was edited, Pans In The Kitchen (in my opinion) is his worst song, just never liked that song, not sure why.

Haywire - I mainly liked the Hopsin/Hop & SwizZz tracks other than "Really Wanna Know" (think that was the name of it, haven't listened to the album in a year at least) the party like tracks like, The Hop Train & Turn It Up were great, I'd love to see more songs like that by them, even though they probably won't.

Overall, Raw is my favorite, but GATM is more revisitable for me because it just has more replay value and not that generic sound that Raw and Haywire have.

tl;dr: raw was best

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
Raw no doubt

Chokey

Registered Member
Raw

Buddie

Registered Member
Emurge

Swerve

Registered Member
Haywire 2's pretty good.

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
Out of those 3 I choose Raw. But if I had to choose from all of his projects, I'll go with L.A.U.S.D.

King

Registered Member
Raw Deluxe Version

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
King wrote:Raw Deluxe Version
hahahahah that was good

ClickClack7898

Registered Member
GATM.

dcan

Registered Member
raw 4 sure

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
raw

Essence

Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:Out of those 3 I choose Raw. But if I had to choose from all of his projects, I'll go with L.A.U.S.D.
real emurge is better than lausd

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum