Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tech N9ne talks Hopsin, Wiz Khalifa,.... Empty Tech N9ne talks Hopsin, Wiz Khalifa,....

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 4:01
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tech N9ne talks Hopsin, Wiz Khalifa,.... Empty Re: Tech N9ne talks Hopsin, Wiz Khalifa,....

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 4:14
I agree with Tech, but he says "My underground fans don't like that I'm working with mainstream artists"

That's totally wrong, they don't want you working with whack mainstream artists like Wayne and Wiz. Wiz's verse was terrible.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Tech N9ne talks Hopsin, Wiz Khalifa,.... Empty Re: Tech N9ne talks Hopsin, Wiz Khalifa,....

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 4:21
Cool interview, but y the fuck is he wearing that
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 4:23
BitchNigga wrote:Cool interview, but y the fuck is he wearing that

Cuz he tech n9ne.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 4:42
Glad he addressed it lol
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 5:24
Guys I have a question for you. How would Hop's life be different if he signed to Strange. Like what would he have accomplished if he signed and what not.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 5:43
Coolguy 127 wrote:Guys I have a question for you. How would Hop's life be different if he signed to Strange. Like what would he have accomplished if he signed and what not.

Well it depends if you mean him being signed to strange and not having ownership of Funkvolume.
If not I think it will be pretty much the same except he would have more collaborations with strange artists and have cameos in each others videos. Probably would have a little extra going on as far as content.

If Funkvolume never existed and Hopsin would sign to strange then I would expect his life to be pretty different, he would have less drama and dummies would not keep bothering him with his personal decisions towards his label, he would have less responsibilities. He will be more discrete about his life and would not have as much buzz online but will still be pretty well known because of the work he would put in (Which I would expect to be slightly more regardless of quality)
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 6:30
King wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:Guys I have a question for you. How would Hop's life be different if he signed to Strange. Like what would he have accomplished if he signed and what not.

Well it depends if you mean him being signed to strange and not having ownership of Funkvolume.
If not I think it will be pretty much the same except he would have more collaborations with strange artists and have cameos in each others videos. Probably would have a little extra going on as far as content.

If Funkvolume never existed and Hopsin would sign to strange then I would expect his life to be pretty different, he would have less drama and dummies would not keep bothering him with his personal decisions towards his label, he would have less responsibilities. He will be more discrete about his life and would not have as much buzz online but will still be pretty well known because of the work he would put in (Which I would expect to be slightly more regardless of quality)
Probably wouldn't of found god either lmao
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 6:37
He was pondering with his beliefs longer than you think, I think success is what gave him that little push.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 6:39
King wrote:He was pondering with his beliefs longer than you think, I think success is what gave him that little push.

But if he was on strange i doubt he would've started going in the more preachy direction he's going in.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 6:45
Skinny_Kid wrote:
King wrote:He was pondering with his beliefs longer than you think, I think success is what gave him that little push.

But if he was on strange i doubt he would've started going in the more preachy direction he's going in.

Not really, label has nothing to do with that tbh.
Look more into SM artists and their beliefs..
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 10:43
even if it was a diss at hop it was a really weak one. no one cares.

tech's confirmed for knock madness

tech's confirmed for the golden age
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 17:02
King wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:

Not really, label has nothing to do with that tbh.
Look more into SM artists and their beliefs..
Yea, Hopsins fans and shit made him have all the beliefs.
It was all the stuff around him that changed him like blowing up, and people telling him how the songs like Nocturnal Rainbows fucking changed their lives and stuff.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 4:45

music video.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 5:20
STRANGEgenius wrote:

music video.
I'm pretty sure its cause he was out in the public and a whole bunch of people were walking past him, so he didn't want them to notice him and rush him.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 5:47
Spanky wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

music video.
I'm pretty sure its cause he was out in the public and a whole bunch of people were walking past him, so he didn't want them to notice him and rush him.

What looks like a black bald middle age man with that kind of beard around tech fans would not be recognized as tech n9ne? lol
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 6:20
King wrote:
Spanky wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

music video.

What looks like a black bald middle age man with that kind of beard around tech fans would not be recognized as tech n9ne? lol
Tech N9ne talks Hopsin, Wiz Khalifa,.... C3m3HKT
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum