Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin's Fans and Anti-Fans

+17
STRANGEgenius
fxtdiilz
whufcwesthamunited
Chokey
hopsintupac
Mark us
Spanky
Jeet
Coolguy 127
Essence
BitchNigga
Perfect Stranger
AlwaysRaw
iSigh
Hunter
King
21 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Hopsin's Fans and Anti-Fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin's Fans and Anti-Fans

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 23:16
Hopsin has the worst anti-fans.

Actually lil wayne does as they mention him everywhere they possibly can about how hes the worst rapper lol. But Hopsin's are also very dedicated to him haha.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 23:50
Yeah dem anti hop fans act like hopsin fucked their bitch right in front of them. I don't get it, if they truly didn't like Hops music why do they spend so much time trying to convince his fans he sucks
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 0:38
whufcwesthamunited wrote:If you listen to a song by most hip hop artists and read the comments you will find lots of dumb fans. This is mostly the case for up and coming underground artists that generally have 'semi made it' and have a bit of a buzz already. And rappers that attract young fans seem to often have dumb people writing dumb comments on youtube. I would say some artists with the most annoying fans have to be Hopsin, MGK, ICP, Yelawolf, Odd Future, Eminem and Mac Miller. Having said that, you will find plenty of intelligent people who know their stuff that like these artists (or alternatively, you may find an artist where the majority of their fans seem articulate but then you will get 1 stupid guy saying stupid sh*t). Also as an artist gets bigger, his fan base gets progressively dumber.
MGK is my favorite rapper but GOD HIS FANS ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING.
They fucking say "Lace up" or "EST/EST 4 LIFE" After every single tweet and yt comment and they think he is the best rapper in the world. JUST SHUT UP
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 5:00
i agree with Coolguy about Macklemore dude is wack as fuck, and everyone gives me that reason, lol.

and YelaWolf > Hopsin.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 9:17
Forgot about Macklemore's fan base. I used to listen to him a few years ago and kind of liked his music because it was a breath of fresh air. He was a nice rapper to listen to although not one of the best. Now though things are different, he has become mainstream and you have idiotic fans thinking he is the GOAT.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 13:53
Essence wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:I agree that not all the people aren't straight dickriders on this forum but some people treat the cunt like he's God on here and it makes me want to piss in their faces.
Like who? I think nobody here is as bad as most people on youtube. 

Also sometimes I wish this place was more active and had lots of people but if more Hopsin fans came it would be idiot central.

Fiasco.
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 18:22
Eminem fans are fucking idiots, they thinks him, Pac, and Biggie are the GOAT.
Pac and Biggie are so overrated and wack it's pathetic. Em was great, but he's not the GOAT, one of, but in general? No. To me, there is no such thing as a "GOAT" artist, if you believe there is, you're an idiot, just like how you say there's "real" music, which doesn't exist.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 19:17
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Eminem fans are fucking idiots, they thinks him, Pac, and Biggie are the GOAT.
Pac and Biggie are so overrated and wack it's pathetic. Em was great, but he's not the GOAT, one of, but in general? No. To me, there is no such thing as a "GOAT" artist, if you believe there is, you're an idiot, just like how you say there's "real" music, which doesn't exist.

I agree about Pac and Biggie being overrated, but they weren't whack lol
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 20:06
Buddie wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Eminem fans are fucking idiots, they thinks him, Pac, and Biggie are the GOAT.

BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 21:01

mfw

Hopsin's Fans and Anti-Fans - Page 2 4Cn1BgU4S3Lj050vhJ8J+e8bc4a383887fd19eb6df72aa4963790_400x1000
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 21:43

Ice Cube
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 22:58

Never go full retard
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 0:52
feelsbad.jpeg
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 2:41
Calls Pac and Biggie, whack. Listens to Odd Future.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 1:49
Buddie wrote:

fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 2:14
Pac and Biggie are definitely overrated, hip hop has evolved to much for them to be considered the best. They definitely were good in their time but so many up and comers and people who have already made it since then are way above their level and people are to naive to accept that
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 9:24
Errr....

overrated =/= wack
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 10:10
This thread is horrible
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 11:56
Jeet wrote:This thread is horrible
i am ashamed
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 13:13

King
King
Registered Member

Mon 15 Jul 2013 - 2:04
Chokey wrote:
Jeet wrote:This thread is horrible
i am ashamed

ikr smh, shame jeet.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: