Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix)

+11
hopsintupac
iSigh
Coolguy 127
AlwaysRaw
Chokey
41OMaXiMuS
fxtdiilz
King
Nay Nay
Buddie
Hunter
15 posters
Go down
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix)

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 22:52
didn't really like it to much on first listen but decided to chuck it on my phone and have a few more listens while at school and honestly it's not to bad lol, his rhyme scheme is quite cool.. that ending is fucking ear piercing though, gotta try and remember to change the song before it comes on lol, doesn't sound good in loud headphones
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix)

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 23:51
fxtdiilz wrote:that ending is fucking ear piercing though, gotta try and remember to change the song before it comes on lol, doesn't sound good in loud headphones
I don't think it was meant to sound good.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 3:18
SwizZz 5
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 4:13
Still having a hard time getting past that voice tbh.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 3:51
BitchNigga wrote:Still having a hard time getting past that voice tbh.

you listen to lil wayne so shouldn't be to hard for you
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 4:02
fxtdiilz wrote:
BitchNigga wrote:Still having a hard time getting past that voice tbh.

you listen to lil wayne so shouldn't be to hard for you
True, you would think a wayne fan would not be so bothered with voices.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 4:28
Wayne's voice is badass (srs) and one of the reasons why he made it to the top.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 4:52
Lil Wayne's voice is a lot easier to listen to than SwizZz's. It took me a long time to get used to it and I'm still trying lol
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 9:24
I remember listening through Raw continuously back in the days while playing xbox with my gf and when ever I am Raw and How you like me now came on I would sit their complaining to her saying shit like "How could someone as good as Hop be on a track with someone as shit sounding as this guy" and then I realised his lyrics were pretty dope so gave him more of a chance, got used to his voice and now I'm a huge fan of swizZz lol
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 10:24
Buddie wrote:That's really pathetic that he's still rapping over other rapper's beats. If he's going to rap over someone else's beat at least let it be Hopsin's. I wish he'd go back to rapping on beats like "Ambush." One of his best tracks to date.
I don't think pathetic is the write word.
It's more like he isn't utilizing the resources he has.
YouTube rappers, underground rappers who don't have producers or can't afford certain beats tend too make mixtapes full of remix.

However, SwiZzZ has at least 3 producers at his disposal - including himself - pretty much whenever he wants, even if it is a Hop throw away, lol.
I'd kill for that shit.

Also, with the voice thing.
It's the same with Danny Brown.
I fuck with his music majorly but his voice was little jarring at first, tbh.
You can't ignore the lyricism tho.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 17:18
BitchNigga wrote:Wayne's voice is badass (srs) and one of the reasons why he made it to the top.
yeah, same with bieber (srs) SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Justin-bieber-deal-with-it
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 20:23
Beiber=GOAT at life
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 2:33
Biebers underrated. (Disclaimer: Not including pre teen girls)

Kanye Shrug
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 4:23
love this track, made me laugh quite alot
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 11:22
King wrote:Biebers underrated. (Disclaimer: Not including pre teen girls)

Kanye Shrug

Regardless, he acts like a fucking douche.
I would love to smack the shit out of him, I don't know anyone that wouldn't - excluding pre teen girls.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum