Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) on 11/7/2013, 10:52 pm

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
didn't really like it to much on first listen but decided to chuck it on my phone and have a few more listens while at school and honestly it's not to bad lol, his rhyme scheme is quite cool.. that ending is fucking ear piercing though, gotta try and remember to change the song before it comes on lol, doesn't sound good in loud headphones

27SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) on 11/7/2013, 11:51 pm

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@fxtdiilz wrote:that ending is fucking ear piercing though, gotta try and remember to change the song before it comes on lol, doesn't sound good in loud headphones
I don't think it was meant to sound good.

28SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) on 12/7/2013, 3:18 am

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
SwizZz 5

29SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) on 12/7/2013, 4:13 am

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
Still having a hard time getting past that voice tbh.

30SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) on 13/7/2013, 3:51 am

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:Still having a hard time getting past that voice tbh.

you listen to lil wayne so shouldn't be to hard for you

31SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) on 13/7/2013, 4:02 am

King

King
Registered Member
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@BitchNigga wrote:Still having a hard time getting past that voice tbh.

you listen to lil wayne so shouldn't be to hard for you
True, you would think a wayne fan would not be so bothered with voices.

32SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) on 13/7/2013, 4:28 am

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
Wayne's voice is badass (srs) and one of the reasons why he made it to the top.

33SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) on 13/7/2013, 4:52 am

Buddie

Buddie
Registered Member
Lil Wayne's voice is a lot easier to listen to than SwizZz's. It took me a long time to get used to it and I'm still trying lol

34SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) on 13/7/2013, 9:24 am

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
I remember listening through Raw continuously back in the days while playing xbox with my gf and when ever I am Raw and How you like me now came on I would sit their complaining to her saying shit like "How could someone as good as Hop be on a track with someone as shit sounding as this guy" and then I realised his lyrics were pretty dope so gave him more of a chance, got used to his voice and now I'm a huge fan of swizZz lol

35SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) on 13/7/2013, 10:24 am

Perfect Stranger

Perfect Stranger
News Poster
@Buddie wrote:That's really pathetic that he's still rapping over other rapper's beats. If he's going to rap over someone else's beat at least let it be Hopsin's. I wish he'd go back to rapping on beats like "Ambush." One of his best tracks to date.
I don't think pathetic is the write word.
It's more like he isn't utilizing the resources he has.
YouTube rappers, underground rappers who don't have producers or can't afford certain beats tend too make mixtapes full of remix.

However, SwiZzZ has at least 3 producers at his disposal - including himself - pretty much whenever he wants, even if it is a Hop throw away, lol.
I'd kill for that shit.

Also, with the voice thing.
It's the same with Danny Brown.
I fuck with his music majorly but his voice was little jarring at first, tbh.
You can't ignore the lyricism tho.

36SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) on 13/7/2013, 5:18 pm

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:Wayne's voice is badass (srs) and one of the reasons why he made it to the top.
yeah, same with bieber (srs) SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Justin-bieber-deal-with-it

37SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) on 13/7/2013, 8:23 pm

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
Beiber=GOAT at life

38SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) on 14/7/2013, 2:33 am

King

King
Registered Member
Biebers underrated. (Disclaimer: Not including pre teen girls)

Kanye Shrug

39SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) on 27/7/2013, 4:23 am

theungod

Registered Member
love this track, made me laugh quite alot

40SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) - Page 2 Empty Re: SwizZz - Bukkake (Versace Remix) on 27/7/2013, 11:22 am

Perfect Stranger

Perfect Stranger
News Poster
@King wrote:Biebers underrated. (Disclaimer: Not including pre teen girls)

Kanye Shrug

Regardless, he acts like a fucking douche.
I would love to smack the shit out of him, I don't know anyone that wouldn't - excluding pre teen girls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum