Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Kanye West Releases Video to "Black Skinhead" Empty Kanye West Releases Video to "Black Skinhead"

Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 13:10
Registered Member

Kanye West Releases Video to "Black Skinhead" Empty Re: Kanye West Releases Video to "Black Skinhead"

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 0:22
Lol
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Kanye West Releases Video to "Black Skinhead" Empty Re: Kanye West Releases Video to "Black Skinhead"

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 0:34
Other 15
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 1:08
I enjoyed it, but now i'm thinking about video game glitches.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 8:54
http://www.kanyewest.com/

^The official and final version. Seems to be more polished that's for sure.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 22 Jul 2013 - 21:26
Hah I like the middle finger cursor.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 2:33
Yeezus > Paid in Full.
Hurts doesn't it, Jeeet?
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 2:35
Perfect Stranger wrote:Yeezus > Paid in Full.
Hurts doesn't it, Jeeet?

lol if you keep this up, Jeet will ban you.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 2:39
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Hurts doesn't it, Jeeet?

Oh, well.
It isn't a great reason, just because he disagrees with me? Lol/
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 7:19
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Hurts doesn't it, Jeeet?

Oh, well.
I hated this album first couple times I heard it, but now it is really growing on me tbh. Obviously he wasn't trying to go anywhere with his lyrics, he just wanted new fans and high record sales. Some of the production on this project still comes out a little iffy, but it is a really great project overall. I might agree with Perfect Stranger here only because of the great hits on this album. I still like the lyricism and great rhyming schemes on Paid in Full better.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 23 Jul 2013 - 7:28
Irrelevant discussion is irrelevant.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 12:00
Spanky wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Hurts doesn't it, Jeeet?

Oh, well.
I hated this album first couple times I heard it, but now it is really growing on me tbh. Obviously he wasn't trying to go anywhere with his lyrics, he just wanted new fans and high record sales. Some of the production on this project still comes out a little iffy, but it is a really great project overall. I might agree with Perfect Stranger here only because of the great hits on this album. I still like the lyricism and great rhyming schemes on Paid in Full better.

I was just fucking around when I said that, but now that I think about it more, I think that most of it is on par with an album like Paid In Full.
Black Skinhead, Blood On The Leaves, New Slaves & Hold My Liquor are fucking monster tracks, sometimes lacking in lyricism but overall great.
Also, a lot of Ra's rhymes on PIF were pretty basic, but they worked well because of the way he delivered them.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Wed 24 Jul 2013 - 17:32
WHEW

Powerful vid.
dcan
dcan
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/dcanhiphophttp://www.twitter.com/dcanhiphop

Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 3:54
I'll admit I wasn't stoked when I heard this entire album but the video for this is kinda cool. Very fucking different. I still think J. Coles album blows this and the new Jay Z albums away.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum