Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Purelyevident
Registered Member

Looking for beats to match verses. Empty Looking for beats to match verses.

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 1:10
I have alot of written material that goes well with my flow, just need some good beats to pull it all together here's something I wrote if anyone wants to try and throw down a beat for it, it'd be appreicated.

I'm lyrically inadequate, should I set down the mic just because you think I'm bad with it? No, I hear the speculation and I won't be havin' it. So I'll look deep down into my soul, and tell you the story that has never been told since I was a child it was already foretold. Leaving my heart angry and cold. So why don't you just leave me alone, this isn't a law or it'd be written in stone, I'm done with your shit so hang up the phone. As I become angry I'm changing my tone, Don't want to see you until I have grown. I'll destroy your house and call it rearranging your home.

You go to work and get laid off shit more corrupted than Obama getting paid off. Money or skill that's the trade off. I'll keep in this game so it stays raw, even for a decent shot you have to slave hard. I'm sick of the same hoax, I'll skin your body and use your spine to hang coats, because I'm the hardest as far as the game goes, and inject my venom into your mind until your brain blows.
lucasbain
lucasbain
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/awptions

Looking for beats to match verses. Empty Re: Looking for beats to match verses.

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 5:09
you know how hard it is to make a beat for a set amount of words? lol.

you should find the beat, and write to the beat..
dont write, and then look for a beat to match it lol.
Purelyevident
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 14:19
Well the flow of anything written has an internal beat naturally you just have to add actually instruments to it.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 15:10
^ no one writes without a beat, if you do you have to end up finding beats.. which is quite hard and at the end you'll probably have the change lines around cause it wont fully match it
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum