Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

is SwizZz's album nearly finished?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1is SwizZz's album nearly finished? Empty is SwizZz's album nearly finished? on 20/6/2013, 3:40 am

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
"Kato (On The Track) is currently mixing the new SwizZzlefish record. We know you haven't heard much... but SwizZz is a problem. Stay tuned."


This was Funk Volume's latest status.. by saying "record" do they mean album?



Last edited by Jeet on 20/6/2013, 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed)


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
Idk why that first part is coming up black? whenever I try edit it or make a new comment it's still black? even tried typing it out instead of copy and pasting lol. Oh well, if you can't read it go to fv's facebook page..


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
Dizzy's Golden Age mixtape will come put first. Probably.

Jakec15


Registered Member
I think..

Golden Age next.
KM around summers end.
Swizzz's album around the end of the year.

hopsintupac

hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/SwizZzleFish/status/262288585171009536

Yeah it will be out soon in 2015... :)!


_________________
MY VIDEO

is SwizZz's album nearly finished? Swag_i11
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

King

King
Registered Member
Dame posted somewhere something like "Everyone on fv is actually working on something at the same time, I was looking forward to this" I forgot where he posted it and can't find it, if anyone can confirm thatd be cool.


_________________
is SwizZz's album nearly finished? MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

Administrator


Administrator
@fxtdiilz wrote:Idk why that first part is coming up black? whenever I try edit it or make a new comment it's still black? even tried typing it out instead of copy and pasting lol. Oh well, if you can't read it go to fv's facebook page..

Take a look through the editor buttons, please.

When this happens, highlight the text and click the "Remove Text Format" button, then preview the post. Fixed.

This only happens when you copy and paste text from other sites into this editor.

King

King
Registered Member
Yea when you copy the text you also copy it's format.


_________________
is SwizZz's album nearly finished? MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

achmed420

achmed420
Registered Member
@King wrote:Dame posted somewhere something like "Everyone on fv is actually working on something at the same time, I was looking forward to this" I forgot where he posted it and can't find it, if anyone can confirm thatd be cool.


https://www.facebook.com/dame.funkvolume/posts/4940584832838


_________________
SLAUGHTERHOUSE!
is SwizZz's album nearly finished? 1AsOH

Made by Frankie

10is SwizZz's album nearly finished? Empty Re: is SwizZz's album nearly finished? on 30/6/2013, 10:41 am

Swerve

Swerve
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151671476852235&set=a.422150327234.211663.46326227234&type=1&theater


New SwizZz on the way motherfuckers.


_________________
People always ask, Why do i sound mad? cus' i ain't got a girlfriend with a round ass.

11is SwizZz's album nearly finished? Empty Re: is SwizZz's album nearly finished? on 30/6/2013, 12:25 pm

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
@Swerve wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151671476852235&set=a.422150327234.211663.46326227234&type=1&theater


New SwizZz on the way motherfuckers.

 Yea I seen this, thats the same people that helped direct fv 2013 am i right?


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
hopefully it will be better than jarren's shit.


_________________
is SwizZz's album nearly finished? WN6h6

Buddie

Buddie
Registered Member
INB4 he uses a throwaway Hopsin beat.


_________________
is SwizZz's album nearly finished? UjFSfFJPSPOyALvOMfZR+lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
@Buddie wrote:INB4 he uses a throwaway Hopsin beat.

 hasn't he always done that? like his solo songs on haywire were made by hop? whys that have to change, it's just what they do


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@Buddie wrote:INB4 he uses a throwaway Hopsin beat.

King

King
Registered Member
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@Buddie wrote:INB4 he uses a throwaway Hopsin beat.

 hasn't he always done that? like his solo songs on haywire were made by hop? whys that have to change, it's just what they do

 No SwizZz has also produced his stuff, it's sad some people don't know hes a producer.
In that recent video swizZz was interested in a beat hop did not want but then Hop wanted it after swizZz liked it lol.


_________________
is SwizZz's album nearly finished? MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
@King wrote:
@fxtdiilz wrote:
@Buddie wrote:INB4 he uses a throwaway Hopsin beat.

 hasn't he always done that? like his solo songs on haywire were made by hop? whys that have to change, it's just what they do

 No SwizZz has also produced his stuff, it's sad some people don't know hes a producer.
In that recent video swizZz was interested in a beat hop did not want but then Hop wanted it after swizZz liked it lol.

But on a few songs I remember SwizZz mentioning shit like "Hop why'd you make the beat bang like this" or something down those lines.. I know I've heard him say that over a few songs but it might've been songs that hop featured on or something? I don't remember lol. Pretty sure coming back home has something like that in it.. but yea I knew he produced? he made beats for the fv contest lol


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

King

King
Registered Member
SwizZz got a Vid filmed recently with on point films.
This could be swizZz's first actual single ever lol.


_________________
is SwizZz's album nearly finished? MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

Nay Nay

Nay Nay
Registered Member
@King wrote:SwizZz got a Vid filmed recently with on point films.
This could be swizZz's first actual single ever lol.

 I'm pretty posative the single is gunna be called "Zoomin." He's gunna drop it and be all over Facebook and twitter for a couple weeks promotin it, then vanish off the face of the earth for a couple years and then we'll hear from him on his KM feature and then he'll disappear again.


_________________
CHECK OUT MY SONG WITH HOPSIN!
https://www.youtube.com/v/xyVqlzsKsW4

Like me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/OfficialNayNayMusic

King

King
Registered Member
@Nay Nay wrote:
@King wrote:SwizZz got a Vid filmed recently with on point films.
This could be swizZz's first actual single ever lol.

 I'm pretty posative the single is gunna be called "Zoomin." He's gunna drop it and be all over Facebook and twitter for a couple weeks promotin it, then vanish off the face of the earth for a couple years and then we'll hear from him on his KM feature and then he'll disappear again.

Yea swizZz is pretty good at vanishing off the face of earth lol.
Hes pretty active lately though (for his own standards) has done a couple features and produced some beats. Hopefully we'll get at least 10 songs by winter 2014


_________________
is SwizZz's album nearly finished? MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

Nay Nay

Nay Nay
Registered Member
@King wrote:
@Nay Nay wrote:
@King wrote:SwizZz got a Vid filmed recently with on point films.
This could be swizZz's first actual single ever lol.

 I'm pretty posative the single is gunna be called "Zoomin." He's gunna drop it and be all over Facebook and twitter for a couple weeks promotin it, then vanish off the face of the earth for a couple years and then we'll hear from him on his KM feature and then he'll disappear again.

Yea swizZz is pretty good at vanishing off the face of earth lol.
Hes pretty active lately though (for his own standards) has done a couple features and produced some beats. Hopefully we'll get at least 10 songs by winter 2014

 Haha true, I've got him on another feature that'll be dropping this year so we know we'll hear from him atleast a few times coming up soon.

And this is pretty random but I just remembered it when I saw your username. When I opened for Dizzy Wright I was talkin with Dame and he was wearing a shirt that said "King" on it, I thought that was kinda funny


_________________
CHECK OUT MY SONG WITH HOPSIN!
https://www.youtube.com/v/xyVqlzsKsW4

Like me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/OfficialNayNayMusic

King

King
Registered Member
@Nay Nay wrote:
@King wrote:
@Nay Nay wrote:

 

 
And this is pretty random but I just remembered it when I saw your username. When I opened for Dizzy Wright I was talkin with Dame and he was wearing a shirt that said "King" on it, I thought that was kinda funny
Yea hes just a groupie.


_________________
is SwizZz's album nearly finished? MS36HhnlQtWZ248OIdLb+king122

Nay Nay

Nay Nay
Registered Member
@King wrote:
@Nay Nay wrote:
@King wrote:
@Nay Nay wrote:

 

 
And this is pretty random but I just remembered it when I saw your username. When I opened for Dizzy Wright I was talkin with Dame and he was wearing a shirt that said "King" on it, I thought that was kinda funny
Yea hes just a groupie.
or you ARE Dame! Panic Say whaaattttt


_________________
CHECK OUT MY SONG WITH HOPSIN!
https://www.youtube.com/v/xyVqlzsKsW4

Like me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/OfficialNayNayMusic

AlwaysRaw

AlwaysRaw
News Poster
@King wrote:
@Nay Nay wrote:
@King wrote:
@Nay Nay wrote:

 

 
And this is pretty random but I just remembered it when I saw your username. When I opened for Dizzy Wright I was talkin with Dame and he was wearing a shirt that said "King" on it, I thought that was kinda funny
Yea hes just a groupie.

ahahaha idk why this made me laugh so much


_________________
is SwizZz's album nearly finished? R1jfoDb

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
http://instagram.com/p/bLQy4HtIEh/


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum