Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Jay-Z Announces 12th Album "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Empty Jay-Z Announces 12th Album "Magna Carta Holy Grail"

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 7:41
Jay-Z feels the "need to write new rules" with his new album and has made his music free for one million listeners.

The 43-year-old hip-hop musical mogul is due to release his 12th record Magna Carta Holy Grail in July.

Earlier this month it was reported he signed a US$20 million contract with Samsung Mobile.

At the time no further details of the arrangement with the cell phone giant were known, but the New York Post surmised Jay-Z would "want to develop some kind of new music-streaming service to promote his acts and music on mobile devices."

On a Samsung Galaxy television commercial, which was aired during halftime on Sunday's NBA Final game between the Miami Heat and the San Antonio Spurs, Jay-Z revealed his innovative master plan for the next LP.

The three-minute advertisement shows the rapper collaborating with producers Timbaland, Pharrell Williams, Swizz Beatz and Rick Rubin.

He tells the men that, "We need to write new rules."

Starting June 24 all Samsung Galaxy Smartphone users in America will be able to download an application on their phone that will allow the first one million users to gain access to Magna Carta Holy Grail for free.

The innovative businessman also shared what he wanted to generate musically on the record.

Magna Carta Holy Grail's songs are very personal for the star.

"The album is about, like this duality of how do you navigate through this whole thing, through success, through failures, through all this and remain yourself," Jay-Z told the producers in the advert.

Source

Tracklist:
Jay-Z Announces 12th Album "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Mchg

Last edited by Jeet on Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 10:25; edited 1 time in total
King
King
Registered Member

Jay-Z Announces 12th Album "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Empty Re: Jay-Z Announces 12th Album "Magna Carta Holy Grail"

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 21:18
Yea i'm looking forward to it tbh.
Not expecting much but i'm interested in what he comes up with.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Jay-Z Announces 12th Album "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Empty Re: Jay-Z Announces 12th Album "Magna Carta Holy Grail"

Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 10:26
Updated with tracklist
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 13:47
I hope this will be better than blueprint 3 and watch the throne. The production actually sounded really good in the video where he was talking about it. I will looking forward to this, but my expectations ain't too high.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum