Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Dizzy Speaks On Wrestling (rehearsed wrestling)  Empty Dizzy Speaks On Wrestling (rehearsed wrestling)

Fri 31 May 2013 - 4:33
Our Beyond The Mat series continues this week with another guest, the Las Vegas MC Dizzy Wright. Even though, Dizzy doesn’t follow the wrestling business anymore, you can tell that as a youngin the rapper would watch the product frequently with his brothers.

Dizzy gets super excited talking about his favorite wrestler of all time, the bad SOB Stone Cold Steve Austin. He also speaks on his favorite match, and the reason why he doesn’t watch wrestling anymore. Shout out to Dizzy for a great interview and make sure you look out for his Golden Age mixtape dropping vey soon.

Roger Krastz @walldoe

Source

------------------------

I was never a huge fan of wrestling myself but I would say Steve Austin was my favorite wrestler when I used to watch it. I always knew it was rehearsed but I liked the entertainment value it used to have, it just doesn't have it anymore.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Dizzy Speaks On Wrestling (rehearsed wrestling)  Empty Re: Dizzy Speaks On Wrestling (rehearsed wrestling)

Fri 31 May 2013 - 5:02
is perma stoned? lol
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Dizzy Speaks On Wrestling (rehearsed wrestling)  Empty Re: Dizzy Speaks On Wrestling (rehearsed wrestling)

Fri 31 May 2013 - 15:37
Dizzy would fit perfectly in in flatbush zombies haha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum