Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mutabeatz
Registered Member

New Era Sound; Keven Loud - Under The Influence Empty New Era Sound; Keven Loud - Under The Influence

Tue 28 May 2013 - 22:56
-edited by staff-
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

New Era Sound; Keven Loud - Under The Influence Empty Re: New Era Sound; Keven Loud - Under The Influence

Tue 28 May 2013 - 23:30
you need 100 posts before posting here faggot :)
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

New Era Sound; Keven Loud - Under The Influence Empty Re: New Era Sound; Keven Loud - Under The Influence

Wed 29 May 2013 - 0:03
It's good but that's all the feedback I'll give ya cuz

BabySmacker wrote:It's come to our attention that most of the people who post topics in this area of the forum do not contribute to the site.

With that said, we've decided to regulate this area of the forum. If you do not follow these very simple rules, you will be warned once. Anything after that will result in a ban.

CRITERIA REQUIRED TO POST TOPICS:

You will need to have 100 posts that are legitimate. DO NOT spam.

Thanks!
mutabeatz
Registered Member

Wed 29 May 2013 - 0:09
Sorry Delete my post if i've caused great harm
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 29 May 2013 - 0:16
Just realized you from Toronto. That's cool. Where ya from?

And from judging from this track, I don't think your that new to rap. When did you start?

I've just checked your other songs and your pretty dope. You're pretty smooth with the beat.
mutabeatz
Registered Member

Wed 29 May 2013 - 0:22
I Produced the beat i'm more up north Richmond Hill the Artist "Keven Loud" is located really close to downtown Thanks for listening please share with your friends hit him up on Soundcloud or on twitter and he'd be happy to talk to you. Thanks again

We started in 2011
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum