Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Nay Nay Live Performance Empty Nay Nay Live Performance

Sun 26 May 2013 - 4:08

This is my first performance. I opened for Dizzy Wright on Thursday.
Let me know what you think
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Nay Nay Live Performance Empty Re: Nay Nay Live Performance

Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 19:00
Bump
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 20:46
Good song to end with. Lol at the end. Wasn't expecting it. Haha. It also seems that you get a lot of love from the ladies. I don't even think I heard a guy cheering. Anyways, yeah that was a pretty tight performance, but you should've crowd surfed.

Hopsin 3
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 20:51
Coolguy 127 wrote:Good song to end with. Lol at the end. Wasn't expecting it. Haha. It also seems that you get a lot of love from the ladies. I don't even think I heard a guy cheering. Anyways, yeah that was a pretty tight performance, but you should've crowd surfed.

Hopsin 3
I was the first opener so when I went on there was only around 50 people there, its kinda hard to crowd surf on that haha
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 2 Jun 2013 - 5:26
I was actually surprised, heaps better than I expected, I watched the first 5 minuets and it was far better than anything else I've heard from you Thumbs Up
My only critique is you could've been a tad more energetic, you were good but you just didn't seem that interested in what you were doing at some parts.
Congrats on scoring a gig opening for Dizzy tho.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 3 Jun 2013 - 18:20
Perfect Stranger wrote:I was actually surprised, heaps better than I expected, I watched the first 5 minuets and it was far better than anything else I've heard from you Thumbs Up
My only critique is you could've been a tad more energetic, you were good but you just didn't seem that interested in what you were doing at some parts.
Congrats on scoring a gig opening for Dizzy tho.
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it! And lookin back I also see how I could have been more energetic but my main focus at the time was tryin not to screw up haha. It's also kind ahard to feed off the energy of the crowd when the crowd isnt very big to begin with!I don't know if you ended up watching the full thing or just stopped after the first 5 min, but I feel I improved some the longer I was up there. I even got a shout out from Dizzy at the end haha!
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 9:04
Sweet, this is a recording anyway so that shits different to me actually being there in person.
Did you get paid for it?
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 3:22
Perfect Stranger wrote:Sweet, this is a recording anyway so that shits different to me actually being there in person.
Did you get paid for it?
Nah, I didn't get paid cause this was my first show so I was basically just tryin to get my name out and prove myself. The owner and some other people there really liked what I did though and took my info for future shows which I will probably get paid for.
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Thu 13 Jun 2013 - 15:32
i aint gonna be a dick.. so im just gonna say, good your doing something.. i guess
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum