Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ClickClack7898
ClickClack7898
Registered Member

The Hayman - Zodiac Collaboration (SAMPLER E.P) Empty The Hayman - Zodiac Collaboration (SAMPLER E.P)

Mon 20 May 2013 - 2:59
-Edited by staff-
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

The Hayman - Zodiac Collaboration (SAMPLER E.P) Empty Re: The Hayman - Zodiac Collaboration (SAMPLER E.P)

Mon 20 May 2013 - 3:29
Sounds okay for a beginner, but I couldn't really hear you that clearly. You need a better mic, you know what I'm sayin' son. BTW

BabySmacker wrote:It's come to our attention that most of the people who post topics in this area of the forum do not contribute to the site.

With that said, we've decided to regulate this area of the forum. If you do not follow these very simple rules, you will be warned once. Anything after that will result in a ban.

CRITERIA REQUIRED TO POST TOPICS:

You will need to have 100 posts that are legitimate. DO NOT spam.

Thanks!
ClickClack7898
ClickClack7898
Registered Member

The Hayman - Zodiac Collaboration (SAMPLER E.P) Empty Re: The Hayman - Zodiac Collaboration (SAMPLER E.P)

Mon 20 May 2013 - 3:36
Coolguy 127 wrote:Sounds okay for a beginner, but I couldn't really hear you that clearly. You need a better mic, you know what I'm sayin' son. BTW

BabySmacker wrote:It's come to our attention that most of the people who post topics in this area of the forum do not contribute to the site.

With that said, we've decided to regulate this area of the forum. If you do not follow these very simple rules, you will be warned once. Anything after that will result in a ban.

CRITERIA REQUIRED TO POST TOPICS:

You will need to have 100 posts that are legitimate. DO NOT spam.

Thanks!

Ah shit, sorry! I'll keep that in mind next time.
And thanks man!
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 20 May 2013 - 3:56
ClickClack7898 wrote:Ah shit, sorry! I'll keep that in mind next time.
And thanks man!
No problem man. I just don't want you end up like me. lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum