Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Another new song lol. Not Over You - Dilz Feat. Shortii Empty Another new song lol. Not Over You - Dilz Feat. Shortii

Sun 19 May 2013 - 13:43
This one is also a fix up of one of my older ones, i dont remember if i posted the old one here or not but this version sounds so much better. you can hear the quality difference. the song is about going through a break up.
I will be releasing my first mixtape "Better Days to Come" hopefully by May 27th.
Feedback please?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqMoDdhw0Yc

fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Another new song lol. Not Over You - Dilz Feat. Shortii Empty Re: Another new song lol. Not Over You - Dilz Feat. Shortii

Mon 20 May 2013 - 21:57
comments on this song please?
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Another new song lol. Not Over You - Dilz Feat. Shortii Empty Re: Another new song lol. Not Over You - Dilz Feat. Shortii

Tue 21 May 2013 - 9:15
Far better than the original but I don't like the chorus.
No offense but she doesn't hold the notes to well, good lyrics otherwise and it's decent.
As always, lyrics are your strong point.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Tue 21 May 2013 - 11:03
Perfect Stranger wrote:Far better than the original but I don't like the chorus.
No offense but she doesn't hold the notes to well, good lyrics otherwise and it's decent.
As always, lyrics are your strong point.

thank you my bro, cool feedback
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum