Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kendrick Lamar - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe [MUSIC VIDEO]

+12
Essence
Chokey
hupsun
Grandmaster
Perfect Stranger
STRANGEgenius
AlwaysRaw
Spanky
liftthat
Coolguy 127
Jeet
16 posters
Go down
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Kendrick Lamar - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe [MUSIC VIDEO] Empty Kendrick Lamar - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe [MUSIC VIDEO]

Tue 14 May 2013 - 3:07
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Kendrick Lamar - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe [MUSIC VIDEO] Empty Re: Kendrick Lamar - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe [MUSIC VIDEO]

Tue 14 May 2013 - 3:10
Wasn't Jay Z in this?
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Kendrick Lamar - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe [MUSIC VIDEO] Empty Re: Kendrick Lamar - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe [MUSIC VIDEO]

Tue 14 May 2013 - 3:20
Coolguy 127 wrote:Wasn't Jay Z in this?

He was on the remix, not the original song.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 14 May 2013 - 3:21
Kendrick Lamar - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe [MUSIC VIDEO] Headshakeconan
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 14 May 2013 - 3:25
Ok from this post, you obviously haven't heard the album, LISTEN TO THAT SHIT, IT GETS MY DIK HARD IGHT NIGGA
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 14 May 2013 - 4:11
Jeet wrote:
Why does he even try...
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 14 May 2013 - 4:12
Oh and for the video I like it, it's not really how I sorta would've visioned it to be but it's cool to see someone elses interpratation of the song.

Also, that grassy field and shit would be so cool to go to and just chill haha
Registered Member

Tue 14 May 2013 - 4:45
Jeet wrote:
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 14 May 2013 - 6:59

and here we see the biggest retard on the planet.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 14 May 2013 - 10:43
Heyy Strayne raytard iz a strung wrd dnt hayte on dat boi.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 14 May 2013 - 14:48
Die of cancer.
hupsun
Registered Member

Tue 14 May 2013 - 14:54
Grandmaster wrote:
Die of cancer.

You two should give each other AIDS
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 14 May 2013 - 19:39
Lol I fooled all of you. I ain't that stupid. I knew the one with Jay Z is a remix, but you are right that I don't listen to Kendrick. I need to check his shit out.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 14 May 2013 - 22:26
stupid video.

Coolguy 127 wrote:Lol I fooled all of you. I ain't that stupid. I knew the one with Jay Z is a remix, but you are right that I don't listen to Kendrick. I need to check his shit out.
Other 8 ok i am out
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 14 May 2013 - 22:57
Coolguy 127 wrote:Lol I fooled all of you. I ain't that stupid. I knew the one with Jay Z is a remix, but you are right that I don't listen to Kendrick. I need to check his shit out.
No you fucking didn't omg. I just realized you never accept the fact some people on here just don't like you and you don't even admit when you're wrong.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 14 May 2013 - 23:21
Somehow you got everyone on the forum to not like you
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 14 May 2013 - 23:31
They should make music videos for the whole album.

And please exterminate Lamegirl127
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 14 May 2013 - 23:36
Kendrick Lamar - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe [MUSIC VIDEO] Tumblr_m0cdbrqqfb1rqfhi2o1_500

BTW who likes my new profile pic.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 14 May 2013 - 23:43
Essence wrote:They should make music videos for the whole album.

Dude this album could be a fucking awesome movie with the songs just being played
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 15 May 2013 - 0:09
Spanky wrote:

Dude this album could be a fucking awesome movie with the songs just being played
Hell yea, this album is basically a novel.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Wed 15 May 2013 - 0:17
Essence wrote:
Spanky wrote:

If you had a choice to get a video for any song that doesn't have one what would it be? Mine would have to be Sing about me I'm dyin' of thirst or Art of Peer Pressure, and also da fuq happened to The Recipe, I heard that they just decided not to put it out for some reason
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 15 May 2013 - 0:40
Spanky wrote:
Essence wrote:
Spanky wrote:

If you had a choice to get a video for any song that doesn't have one what would it be? Mine would have to be Sing about me I'm dyin' of thirst or Art of Peer Pressure, and also da fuq happened to The Recipe, I heard that they just decided not to put it out for some reason
What you said. Sing About Me is my favorite song on the album.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 15 May 2013 - 1:48
Oh my god. Fuck you. 24hr ban.

Frankie wrote:Remember, you are a guest on a free service. Our admins and moderators reserve the right to remove you from HopsinForums.com/FunkVolumeForums.com at any time, for any reason. You have no rights and may make no demands.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Wed 15 May 2013 - 1:55
Kendrick Lamar - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe [MUSIC VIDEO] Tumblr_m7sdx3OjxI1qc4zy6
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Wed 15 May 2013 - 1:56
Jeet wrote:
Oh my god. Fuck you. 24hr ban.

Frankie wrote:Remember, you are a guest on a free service. Our admins and moderators reserve the right to remove you from HopsinForums.com/FunkVolumeForums.com at any time, for any reason. You have no rights and may make no demands.
Bout damn time

Essence wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Essence wrote:
Spanky wrote:

What you said. Sing About Me is my favorite song on the album.
YA DAMN RIGHT THAT'S THE BEST SONG
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum