Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

New song "When Clouds Gather" more faster and darker  Empty New song "When Clouds Gather" more faster and darker

Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 6:25
give feedback please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcAUkAY5Lsk
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

New song "When Clouds Gather" more faster and darker  Empty Re: New song "When Clouds Gather" more faster and darker

Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 10:14
Pretty weak, well your flow was at least. Lyrics were good.
Probably one of your worst songs, not horrible though just not up to the caliber of your other work.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

New song "When Clouds Gather" more faster and darker  Empty Re: New song "When Clouds Gather" more faster and darker

Sun 28 Apr 2013 - 12:58
Perfect Stranger wrote:Pretty weak, well your flow was at least. Lyrics were good.
Probably one of your worst songs, not horrible though just not up to the caliber of your other work.

algood, thanks for your feedback.. im finding with this song people either love it or hate it it's pretty funny lol. like I had people who loved my soft meaningful songs tell me this was there new favourite song (idk why cus even it's not even mine) and then i've had people like my bros at school who i thought would be all over this song and they prefer my songs like the letter lol. very buzzy

vijalantee feat, dilz? hahaha lol SwizZz 3 Hopsin 3
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 11:12
fxtdiilz wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:Pretty weak, well your flow was at least. Lyrics were good.

algood, thanks for your feedback.. im finding with this song people either love it or hate it it's pretty funny lol. like I had people who loved my soft meaningful songs tell me this was there new favourite song (idk why cus even it's not even mine) and then i've had people like my bros at school who i thought would be all over this song and they prefer my songs like the letter lol. very buzzy

vijalantee feat, dilz? hahaha lol SwizZz 3 Hopsin 3

*Vijilantee Biggie

I'd be down for that for sure, man. PM me and I'm sure we can organize something.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 19:56
Would you guys collab with Lil Wayne for free so you could get more fans?
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 21:29
Coolguy 127 wrote:Would you guys collab with Lil Wayne for free so you could get more fans?

if he didnt talk about trukfit or pussy i would lol, but i have no respect for what hes doing now
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum