Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dizzy Wrong
Registered Member

Hey guys Empty Hey guys

Wed 13 Mar 2013 - 20:15
FunkVolume is awesome, i'v been listening to hopsin and shit before they got famous. Hi guise.
King
King
Registered Member

Hey guys Empty Re: Hey guys

Wed 13 Mar 2013 - 20:16
You're wrong.
Lynch By Inch
Lynch By Inch
Registered Member

Wed 13 Mar 2013 - 22:46
Welcome to the fun forums watch out for Chokey but have fun
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 11:55
Welcome to the website I am the admin. just follow the rules and do what i do and you can stick around. have a nice time in the hopsin section or go larger to the whole FV section. Or if you like other hip hop as well go to the hip hop section. We also have a nice section for other things. we have some webcam chat once in while. we're happy to have you.
There's a bunch of mean guys and dicks on the site btw but dont worry theyre just joking... but with a sick kind of humor.

Lynch By Inch wrote:Welcome to the fun forums watch out for Chokey but have fun
what the hell is that supposed to mean?
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 22:51
Chokey wrote:Welcome to the website I am the admin. just follow the rules and do what i do and you can stick around. have a nice time in the hopsin section or go larger to the whole FV section. Or if you like other hip hop as well go to the hip hop section. We also have a nice section for other things. we have some webcam chat once in while. we're happy to have you.
There's a bunch of mean guys and dicks on the site btw but dont worry theyre just joking... but with a sick kind of humor.
Hey guys Tumblr_mcqcb4JLpP1qzx2tmo2_250
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum