Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Awsome Beat Studio for Free In Chrome Empty Awsome Beat Studio for Free In Chrome

Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 5:32
anybody know this thing was there? jesus this is an awsome lil studio! free too

http://www.audiotool.com/app/chrome
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Awsome Beat Studio for Free In Chrome Empty Re: Awsome Beat Studio for Free In Chrome

Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 7:57
Not bad! Does it read microphones?

舳乗妫
King
King
Registered Member

Awsome Beat Studio for Free In Chrome Empty Re: Awsome Beat Studio for Free In Chrome

Sat 23 Feb 2013 - 20:36
Im messing around with it, it's pretty cool thanks for posting.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 5:01
Haven't looked at it yet, can you save files?
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 2:51
Lol I didn't read it was a beat studio.

I got Fl Studio 10: Producers Edition
Aint Nobody got time fo dat!
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 4:46
Perfect Stranger wrote:Haven't looked at it yet, can you save files?

yes you can record and save files. all kinds of neat things you can do, lots of tut's online to help ya. im not very good with these things. i just been seeing "Chrome Web Store" on my homepage for so long i decided to click it and see wtf it was about. nice lil find!
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 25 Feb 2013 - 6:26
Emblem wrote:Lol I didn't read it was a beat studio.

My science teacher gave me a demo of that but I couldn't save the beats I made, did you buy your version if it?
If so, how much was it?

SdoubleT wrote:

yes you can record and save files. all kinds of neat things you can do, lots of tut's online to help ya. im not very good with these things. i just been seeing "Chrome Web Store" on my homepage for so long i decided to click it and see wtf it was about. nice lil find!

Cheers, man.
I'mma check it out!
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 26 Feb 2013 - 1:11
Perfect Stranger wrote:

My science teacher gave me a demo of that but I couldn't save the beats I made, did you buy your version if it?
If so, how much was it?

SdoubleT wrote:

Cheers, man.
I'mma check it out!
It was free. My uncle transferred it to my computer. He knows a producer who actually bought it.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 26 Feb 2013 - 11:58
Emblem wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

If so, how much was it?

SdoubleT wrote:

Cheers, man.
I'mma check it out!
It was free. My uncle transferred it to my computer. He knows a producer who actually bought it.

Haha, that's dope.
Are your family connected too the industry in some way? I think I've seen you write something similar or it might've been someone else...
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 0:04
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Emblem wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

If so, how much was it?

SdoubleT wrote:

Cheers, man.
I'mma check it out!

Haha, that's dope.
Are your family connected too the industry in some way? I think I've seen you write something similar or it might've been someone else...
That was definetly someone else.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 27 Feb 2013 - 9:40
Emblem wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Emblem wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

If so, how much was it?

SdoubleT wrote:

Cheers, man.
I'mma check it out!

Haha, that's dope.
That was definetly someone else.

My bad, man.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum