Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Things you hate about rappers you like Empty Things you hate about rappers you like

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 20:16
List things you dislike/hate about rappers you like.

Cryptic Wisdom tries to cover too many bases and ends up spreading himself to thin on his albums.

The Jokerr uses overly simplistic rhyme schemes and many songs just feel like excuses to show off his talent without any real quality or soul.

Jedi Mind Tricks force their insane theories down the listers throat.

Aesop Rocks voice is often hard to understand, making the meaning of his lyrics even harder to decode.

Necro is off beat 9/10 songs.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Things you hate about rappers you like Empty Re: Things you hate about rappers you like

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 21:29
pacewon - hate that i love you
King
King
Registered Member

Things you hate about rappers you like Empty Re: Things you hate about rappers you like

Tue 12 Feb 2013 - 21:52
Eminems emphasis on simple punchlines, I mean the punchlines are cool I guess, but it's not that serious sometimes lol, it just makes it seem whack unless it's amazing.

Canibus comes across as a very bitter person. (Inb4lifthat)

Hopsin changes his mind a lot, making people get the wrong idea all the time.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 0:56
Basedgod fucks to many bitches.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 2:28
Xzibit has potential of making dope choruses.
Idk how to explain it. He has some really good choruses and then there's ones that are listenable but if were spent more time on they would sound catchy and shit.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 2:34
I love dre and tupac, but I don't know why everyone complains about detox not dropping when pac hasn't had a studio album since 96'.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 2:59
Coolguy 127 wrote:I love dre and tupac, but I don't know why everyone complains about detox not dropping when pac hasn't had a studio album since 96'.
Canibus fake ass nwords
ELEVEN
Registered Member

Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 22:08
Coolguy 127 wrote:I love dre and tupac, but I don't know why everyone complains about detox not dropping when pac hasn't had a studio album since 96'.
If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure there is a couple of albums that came out after he died. Resurrection and Loyal to The Game I think. Eminem produced some of the shit on both too. It was all unreleased or unfinished stuff just revamped and made differently though.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 13 Feb 2013 - 23:38
ELEVEN wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure there is a couple of albums that came out after he died. Resurrection and Loyal to The Game I think. Eminem produced some of the shit on both too. It was all unreleased or unfinished stuff just revamped and made differently though.

^This is true, but it neither really had the FUNK of his solo albums before he died.
So, if Detox is going to be similar, then I'm going to shove a carrot up my asshole and ducktape my mouth with frozen anal lube.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum