Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Cheap Dope Beat Producers To Buy Instrumentals From? Empty Cheap Dope Beat Producers To Buy Instrumentals From?

Fri 1 Feb 2013 - 9:38
Anyone recommend anyone that sells their beats for cheap, has good production, and is active enough to hit me back when I make an inquiry.
I don't mind if they're local artists or whatever, as long as they can negotiate a good price, preferably under $15.
I'm trying to scavenge some shit for my new EP or if there is anyone on here who would be willing to work with me, it would be greatly appreciated.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Cheap Dope Beat Producers To Buy Instrumentals From? Empty Re: Cheap Dope Beat Producers To Buy Instrumentals From?

Fri 1 Feb 2013 - 22:37
dope producers - under 15$
Canibus
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Cheap Dope Beat Producers To Buy Instrumentals From? Empty Re: Cheap Dope Beat Producers To Buy Instrumentals From?

Sat 2 Feb 2013 - 8:53
Chokey wrote:dope producers - under 15$
Canibus

Funk Volume do, and they've got some dope beats, but I wanna check some other people as well.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum