Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage At Obama Inaugeration Empty Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage At Obama Inaugeration

Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 15:36
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=370565.0
He took the initiative to speak out somewhere where he could open some eyes, and I respect him for that.Might have gone about it the wrong way but hey, "I really think that all the silence is worse than all the violence", ""I can't take back the words I never said"
Loll this made my day, everyone was joking around saying something like this would happen when he first got invited to the innaugeration and it came true lmfao .
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage At Obama Inaugeration Empty Re: Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage At Obama Inaugeration

Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 18:47
I normally feel Lupe. But doing the 1st verse for 30min only for attention knowing the obama context would make people angry is kinda disrespectful. I wouldnt invite that kinda douchebag again if he did it against me.
Thought Lupe was more mature than that.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage At Obama Inaugeration Empty Re: Lupe Fiasco Thrown Off Stage At Obama Inaugeration

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 9:11
Chokey wrote:I normally feel Lupe. But doing the 1st verse for 30min only for attention knowing the obama context would make people angry is kinda disrespectful. I wouldnt invite that kinda douchebag again if he did it against me.
Thought Lupe was more mature than that.

This.
That was a bitch move.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum