Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin Backroom Freestyle

+7
King
anthonyFv
iSigh
AlwaysRaw
Coolguy 127
knockmathers
SdoubleT
11 posters
Go down
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Hopsin Backroom Freestyle Empty Hopsin Backroom Freestyle

Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 10:32
whatever happened to that BET freestyle?
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Hopsin Backroom Freestyle Empty Re: Hopsin Backroom Freestyle

Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 11:44
Lol yeah what the fuck?
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 16:44
Dame said it'll be released in February.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 17:36
Coolguy 127 wrote:Dame said it'll be released in February.
that sucks. I forgot about it until I saw this thread and I was excited to open it since I thought it finally came out
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 18:19
jesus christ, why is funk volume so damn slow. even freestyles take forever to release.! wasnt the freestyle part of the tv show? so what happened during the airing of the show. when it was time for the freestyle and notice must of came up

"SORRY TO OUR VIEWERS WE ARE UNABLE TO SHOW HOPSIN'S FREESTYLE TILL DAME SEES FIT, SCREW THE FANS.. #TURN IT UP!"
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 19:01
SdoubleT wrote:jesus christ, why is funk volume so damn slow. even freestyles take forever to release.! wasnt the freestyle part of the tv show? so what happened during the airing of the show. when it was time for the freestyle and notice must of came up

"SORRY TO OUR VIEWERS WE ARE UNABLE TO SHOW HOPSIN'S FREESTYLE TILL DAME SEES FIT, SCREW THE FANS.. #TURN IT UP!"
I don't think this ones in the hands of FV
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 19:03
Yea, this is dependent on bet.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 19:36
Jon Connor said he went and did the freestyle on twitter and then it was aired just like a day or two after lol
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 19 Jan 2013 - 19:47
AlwaysRaw wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:jesus christ, why is funk volume so damn slow. even freestyles take forever to release.! wasnt the freestyle part of the tv show? so what happened during the airing of the show. when it was time for the freestyle and notice must of came up

A lot of things is not in their hands but they still take the blame, they are good at that.

I Wouldn't be surprised if some people blame hopsin for brotha lynchs song to be released just because he has a verse on it lmao.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 13:44
King wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

A lot of things is not in their hands but they still take the blame, they are good at that.

I Wouldn't be surprised if some people blame hopsin for brotha lynchs song to be released just because he has a verse on it lmao.

Lynch usually sticks to his word tho.
semaj116
Registered Member

Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 16:17
Honestly, call me crazy but I think there's some foul play going on here. Jon Connor says he recorded a freestyle and it airs a few days later. Hopsin records a freestyle and it hasn't come out in a month. Anyone else think that Hopsins disses are finally coming back to bite him in the ass when it comes to the industry? Not saying that's what happened, but maybe he burnt one too many bridges
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 17:06
semaj116 wrote:Honestly, call me crazy but I think there's some foul play going on here. Jon Connor says he recorded a freestyle and it airs a few days later. Hopsin records a freestyle and it hasn't come out in a month. Anyone else think that Hopsins disses are finally coming back to bite him in the ass when it comes to the industry? Not saying that's what happened, but maybe he burnt one too many bridges

The Illuminati (Industry) wants to bring Hopsin down. World Star Hip POP posted the video of Nat Whoreley sayin' Hop's a pedo.
semaj116
Registered Member

Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 17:33
Coolguy 127 wrote:
semaj116 wrote:Honestly, call me crazy but I think there's some foul play going on here. Jon Connor says he recorded a freestyle and it airs a few days later. Hopsin records a freestyle and it hasn't come out in a month. Anyone else think that Hopsins disses are finally coming back to bite him in the ass when it comes to the industry? Not saying that's what happened, but maybe he burnt one too many bridges

The Illuminati (Industry) wants to bring Hopsin down. World Star Hip POP posted the video of Nat Whoreley sayin' Hop's a pedo.

I wouldn't go that far mate
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 19:16
Coolguy 127 wrote:

13 year olds, smh.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 19:30
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:

13 year olds, smh.

Lol dude, just chill I was joking. I'm 16 BTW.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 20 Jan 2013 - 19:42
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:

13 year olds, smh.
He was obviously joking..
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 22:37
It finally will air Wednesday Feb 27th
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum