Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hotel Strippa Video Dropping Tomorrow

+9
Kitzk
STRANGEgenius
Grandmaster
Buddie
hopsintupac
BabySmacker
41OMaXiMuS
Chokey
Perfect Stranger
13 posters
Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Hotel Strippa Video Dropping Tomorrow Empty Hotel Strippa Video Dropping Tomorrow

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 4:46
@dizzywright (hotel strippa ) feat @Jarrenbenton with @katoproducer on the track video drops tomorrow
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Hotel Strippa Video Dropping Tomorrow Empty Re: Hotel Strippa Video Dropping Tomorrow

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:48
the song's so mainstream. will the video be as well?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Hotel Strippa Video Dropping Tomorrow Empty Re: Hotel Strippa Video Dropping Tomorrow

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:52
meh...
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 16:17
41OMaXiMuS wrote:meh...
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 18:59
"Ight everybody so I know hotel stripper ain't the real shit y'all use to gettin from me but this year we gone have alot fun some of the records are ment to get the shows turnt up make sure u think about that before u post something negative video dropping in 20minutes" - Dizzy Wright @ his facebook... hmm...
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 19:03
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 19:06
Seriously.... that shit is wacktastic. Stupid ass song, stupid ass video with stupid ass effects I can achieve in Windows Movie Maker.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 19:13
the video is even worse than the song. wow.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 19:22
I can't belive that Hop is too blind to see that this shit is terrible
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 19:24
hahaha this video was terrible damn...
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 19:58
Buddie wrote:I can't belive that Hop is too blind to see that this shit is terrible
Hop has nothing to do with this. I know he owns 50% of Fv but anyone can see this is Dame's work.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 21:40
Chokey wrote:
Buddie wrote:I can't belive that Hop is too blind to see that this shit is terrible
Hop has nothing to do with this. I know he owns 50% of Fv but anyone can see this is Dame's work.

I agree, but he should be comfortable enough with his label mates to tell them that this just isn't good music.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 21:44
Buddie wrote:
Chokey wrote:

I agree, but he should be comfortable enough with his label mates to tell them that this just isn't good music.

Dizzy suits really soulful, laid back beats, not this trap clap bullshit.
Jarren suits manic, loud and banging beats.
Kato has some really good beats, but he also has some fucking awful ones as well.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 22:43
Buddie wrote:
Chokey wrote:

I agree. but what can he do? Dame want the money and this is actually how you get money. making shitty music with shitty beats with shitty lyrics. meaningless pathetic bullshit. Hop should diss FV in a song. That would be fucking brilliant.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 22:45
Chokey wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Chokey wrote:

I agree. but what can he do? Dame want the money and this is actually how you get money. making shitty music with shitty beats with shitty lyrics. meaningless pathetic bullshit. Hop should diss FV in a song. That would be fucking brilliant.

He should be able to have the authority to tell the rest of FV that this music isn't the type of music he wants being released. After all, he created it from the ground up.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 22:47
I'm honestly expecting Hopsin to find a way to sack Dame.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 23:48
this shit is fucking gay.

Dizzy Wright is overrated so much.
Kitzk
Registered Member

Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 1:43
You're all a bunch of delusional faggots who can't seem to enjoy a song.
The video seemed good and went well with the song, seemed to make it sound better as well and I don't even like the song at all, or any from the 1st Agreement for that matter.

As for Hopsin, he's always said that about his own music, not label. He wants a free independent label with dope artist and let them do what they want, rather than control them.

To conclude, here's some old Dizzy you may enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX8Bzc58p7Y
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 3:45
Kitzk wrote:You're all a bunch of delusional faggots who can't seem to enjoy a song.
The video seemed good and went well with the song, seemed to make it sound better as well and I don't even like the song at all, or any from the 1st Agreement for that matter.

As for Hopsin, he's always said that about his own music, not label. He wants a free independent label with dope artist and let them do what they want, rather than control them.

To conclude, here's some old Dizzy you may enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX8Bzc58p7Y

If Hopsin would have heard this song two years ago and was told that this is the type of music Funk Volume would put out then he'd just laugh and walk away.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 7:19
Ok I have no sound so I cannot comment on the song (still haven't listened to it). The music video looks pretty stupid and yeah I agree with Maximus. It could be done on Windows Movie Maker. But just from the music video you can compare it to Rack City, Niggas In Paris etc. Basically it just has a mainstream feel. Obviously they tried to take the fast (and bad) route to try and get more fans. And yeah imo Buddie is right too... Hopsin would just flip if he had an artist on FV making songs like this 2 years ago.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 10:55
Do you guys honestly believe Dizzy and Jarren make these types of songs because Dame forces them to? lol

You guys are too much.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 11:43
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Do you guys honestly believe Dizzy and Jarren make these types of songs because Dame forces them to? lol

You guys are too much.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 13:40
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Do you guys honestly believe Dizzy and Jarren make these types of songs because Dame forces them to? lol

You guys are too much.

No it's not Dame's fault at all. Dizzy and Jarren are the ones at fault. However, Hopsin or Dame should be comfortable enough with them to tell them "Hey this isn't good"
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 20:56
I don't care for this video. Dizzy should make a video to the last song on the album, he will benefit more from it as an artist.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 21:35
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Ok I have no sound so I cannot comment on the song (still haven't listened to it). The music video looks pretty stupid and yeah I agree with Maximus. It could be done on Windows Movie Maker. But just from the music video you can compare it to Rack City, Niggas In Paris etc. Basically it just has a mainstream feel. Obviously they tried to take the fast (and bad) route to try and get more fans. And yeah imo Buddie is right too... Hopsin would just flip if he had an artist on FV making songs like this 2 years ago.
Even tho I hate niggas in paris I must say the video is dope.

Hopsin will not control his musicians but on the other hand he does not want whack rappers and bad videos. It cannot be good for FV. This is shit. Hopsin must be crying.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum