Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mence
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright shout out in Lil Wayne's new song "RAF"? Empty Dizzy Wright shout out in Lil Wayne's new song "RAF"?

Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 22:03
I know this might sound crazy but in Lil Wayne's new single RAF (Rich as F*ck). Wayne says "Can't trust none of these n*ggas, Can't trust none of these hoes." Do you think it was a reference to Dizzy's Can't trust em. I know that that's a common saying and that Dizzy isn't the only person that said it but do you think it could possibly be recycled from him? Or just a coincidence?
He also says "We gon get so Smoked Out." Do you think that could be a reference to Smokeout Conversations or do I just sound stupid? Lol Sorry if I do haha.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Dizzy Wright shout out in Lil Wayne's new song "RAF"? Empty Re: Dizzy Wright shout out in Lil Wayne's new song "RAF"?

Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 22:33
No.

Other rappers have been saying Can't trust none of these n*ggas, Can't trust none of these hoes." for ages.
Mence
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright shout out in Lil Wayne's new song "RAF"? Empty Re: Dizzy Wright shout out in Lil Wayne's new song "RAF"?

Sun 6 Jan 2013 - 23:18
STRANGEgenius wrote:No.

Other rappers have been saying Can't trust none of these n*ggas, Can't trust none of these hoes." for ages.
I know that's what I thought when I first heard it, then I heard him say we gon be so smoked out, so I kinda thought that he might be giving Dizzy a shout out. But I was just trying to see what you guys would say. Guess not lol
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 0:51
wasn't dizzy wright at some party that lil wayne had or something? He said something about that on facebook I remember...

LOL

But still I don't think he did a shout out to dizzy
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 1:01
If it were a shout out Hopsins officially on a company that goes against his beliefs.
Mence
Registered Member

Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 3:27
Grandmaster wrote:If it were a shout out Hopsins officially on a company that goes against his beliefs.

Lol just for dizzy getting a shout out from Wayne? Hopsin can't help that. And Hopsins personal beliefs have nothing to do with his company. As long as Dizzy can rap, that's all that matters.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Tue 22 Jan 2013 - 1:17
Grandmaster wrote:If it were a shout out Hopsins officially on a company that goes against his beliefs.

Fuck off, Jokerr.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 22:51
adeem wrote:

Fuck off, Jokerr.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 22:54
lol you guys think I'm The Jokerr
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 6 Feb 2013 - 2:30
Everyone on FV has different perspectives on things and even voice it in their songs, I doubt they don't listen to each others songs lol. They know their differences and accept them. Not many people can do that and they try to make others agree with them on everything.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum