Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
IVIS187
Registered Member

Eazy-E Documentary film: Ruthless Memories Empty Eazy-E Documentary film: Ruthless Memories

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 0:33

Pre-order the DVD at http://ruthlessmemories.com/
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Eazy-E Documentary film: Ruthless Memories Empty Re: Eazy-E Documentary film: Ruthless Memories

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 0:48
No Ice Cube, no Dre, conspiracy because he died of AIDS(illuminati in this bitch)... yeah sound like a really good DVD. Somebody no one knows talks about Eazy-E and how the beef affected him like we didn't know he actually dissed Dre+Snoop but made money on their disses as well so he didn't gave a single fuck. fuck this shit who on this forums will support useless and Tomica?

akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Eazy-E Documentary film: Ruthless Memories Empty Re: Eazy-E Documentary film: Ruthless Memories

Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 0:57
Friendly tip: don't bother google image searching 'fuck ruthless'.
IVIS187
Registered Member

Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 13:45
For your information, Ruthless Records and Tomica don't have shit to do with this documentary, it's made by Sergio Hernandez, the owner of Eazy-ECPT.com the biggest Ruthless Family/Eazy-E related website. Somebody no one knows? Fucking shithead, that's MC Ren, member of NWA, Jerry Heller, the CEO of Ruthless Records, Big Hutch/Cold 187um, G-Funk pioneer & member of Above The Law and a shitload of other NWA related artists/people. Fucking faggot talking like you know everything when actually you don't know shit. Silence is better than bullshit, so shut the fuck up.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 14:26
IVIS187 wrote:For your information, Ruthless Records and Tomica don't have shit to do with this documentary, it's made by Sergio Hernandez, the owner of Eazy-ECPT.com the biggest Ruthless Family/Eazy-E related website. Somebody no one knows? Fucking shithead, that's MC Ren, member of NWA, Jerry Heller, the CEO of Ruthless Records, Big Hutch/Cold 187um, G-Funk pioneer & member of Above The Law and a shitload of other NWA related artists/people. Fucking faggot talking like you know everything when actually you don't know shit. Silence is better than bullshit, so shut the fuck up.
the documentary is shit. lacks so much information. eazy e's beef with dre & snoop only gave him fame, presige and money. He did not care for the disses he made money on the dre songs. he could not care less. so fuck this faggot documentary.
IVIS187
Registered Member

Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 20:46
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:For your information, Ruthless Records and Tomica don't have shit to do with this documentary, it's made by Sergio Hernandez, the owner of Eazy-ECPT.com the biggest Ruthless Family/Eazy-E related website. Somebody no one knows? Fucking shithead, that's MC Ren, member of NWA, Jerry Heller, the CEO of Ruthless Records, Big Hutch/Cold 187um, G-Funk pioneer & member of Above The Law and a shitload of other NWA related artists/people. Fucking faggot talking like you know everything when actually you don't know shit. Silence is better than bullshit, so shut the fuck up.
the documentary is shit. lacks so much information. eazy e's beef with dre & snoop only gave him fame, presige and money. He did not care for the disses he made money on the dre songs. he could not care less. so fuck this faggot documentary.
What you're saying is complete bullshit that you made up and it just proves that you're some overconfident-about-yourself dickhead that's judging stuff without even having any knowledge in the field, go fuck yourself. Lacks so much information? What the fuck? You lack common sense.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 7 Jan 2013 - 22:19
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
What you're saying is complete bullshit that you made up and it just proves that you're some overconfident-about-yourself dickhead that's judging stuff without even having any knowledge in the field, go fuck yourself. Lacks so much information? What the fuck? You lack common sense.
So what did I make up?
IVIS187
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 2:40
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
So what did I make up?
-That the documentary lacks so much information
-That "eazy e's beef with dre & snoop only gave him fame, presige and money"
-That "He did not care for the disses he made money on the dre songs. he could not care less."

basically everything you said was bullshit, do research before you speak on something so confidentially, bitch.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 2:45

@IVIS187: You're getting butthurt way too easily, bro.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 3:40
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
So what did I make up?
-That "He did not care for the disses he made money on the dre songs. he could not care less."

basically everything you said was bullshit, do research before you speak on something so confidentially, bitch.

Dude, why are you a member of this site if you're constantly going to take shots and degrade other people on here?
I don't think I've seen a post from you that isn't negative of the topic or someone speaking on it.
You can have your opinion, but don't respond in such a fired up way.
IVIS187
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:10
Because I'm a fan of Funk Volume, that's why I'm on these forums. I don't constantly take shots and degrade people on here, I take shots and degrade people who act like smart asses speaking on things that they don't understand.

And sorry for doing it in such a fired up way, i'll try not to do that anymore.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 13:34
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
So what did I make up?

You didnt prove me wrong once. You just disagreed with me. Everybody can do that. Eazy made money on Dre & Snoop dissing him. He got money in his pocket. He had no problem with that.
IVIS187
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 22:32
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
So what did I make up?

You didnt prove me wrong once. You just disagreed with me. Everybody can do that. Eazy made money on Dre & Snoop dissing him. He got money in his pocket. He had no problem with that.
Watch a documentary or something, you'll see that you're wrong
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 8 Jan 2013 - 23:26
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
So what did I make up?

pathetic. you cannot prove me wrong.
IVIS187
Registered Member

Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 16:10
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
So what did I make up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OZdFYWzw3c

here u go
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 21:45
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
So what did I make up?

here u go
Not going to watch an 1 hour documentary. Tha E made money on Snoop and Dre. He fucking ran the beef. The beef was ovarrated since Eazy had won before it started.
Dre wins: Eazy makes money
Eazy wins: Eazy wins and makes money
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/KnocturnalWriters

Wed 9 Jan 2013 - 22:14
This IVIS guy is probably an employee for some third-party Ruthless shit. Advertising on a Hopsin forum, lol.
IVIS187
Registered Member

Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 11:21
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
So what did I make up?

here u go
Not going to watch an 1 hour documentary. Tha E made money on Snoop and Dre. He fucking ran the beef. The beef was ovarrated since Eazy had won before it started.
Your point is?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 13:18
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
So what did I make up?

here u go
Your point is?
Eazy didnt really care that much about Dre's diss songs. He made money on them. Meaning he actually won somehow anyway. Ruthless is bullshit and not having either Ice Cube or Dre in the documentary is comple BS.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 10 Jan 2013 - 14:46
Crunchy Cheese Crackers in my butthole.
IVIS187
Registered Member

Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 21:46
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
So what did I make up?

here u go
Your point is?
Eazy didnt really care that much about Dre's diss songs. He made money on them. Meaning he actually won somehow anyway. Ruthless is bullshit and not having either Ice Cube or Dre in the documentary is comple BS.
Dude, how do you know if he cared or not? Where did you get that from? This documentary is not by Ruthless and Ice Cube and Dre weren't as close to Eazy as the people in this documentary.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 23:10
"you can diss me all you want but imah get paid. theats why I say dre day's only eazy's pay day. thats true." Eazy-E about the Dre disses.

Its not like he didn't care for the personal shots against him but he made money on it so he could live with it and made money on Dre. If you are in a beef and you get money from the other one's songs I dont really think you care that fucking much as you would if the other one is making money. Dre must have thought "Not matter what I do Eazy is winning" and thats true. Eazy won no matter what and therefore he did not give that much of a fuck.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum