Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Custody after subway shoving death of New York man   Empty Custody after subway shoving death of New York man

Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 22:09
New York City police say a person of interest is in custody in the shoving death Thursday of a man who was waiting for an oncoming train.

An NYPD spokesman said Saturday that detectives had questioned a woman and that she had "made statements implicating herself" in the Thursday night killing.
Authorities didn't immediately name the woman.

The victim, Sunando Sen, 46, was from India and lived in New York. He worked seven days a week for his printing business.

An unidentified woman rose from a bench and suddenly pushed the man in the back with both hands, sending him flying onto the tracks as a train entered an elevated station in Queens, police said.

Police released surveillance video of the woman fleeing the area and have been interviewing witnesses, including some who said she was mumbling and cursing to herself before the attack.

Some witnesses said the man had been shielding himself from the cold by waiting in a stairwell before he ventured out onto the platform to see if the train was coming. They also said he had no interaction with the woman, who immediately darted down the stairway after she pushed him.

One witness told police that the man had no time to try to save himself. The witness turned away to avoid seeing the man getting crushed on the tracks.
Investigators identified the victim, who lived alone in Queens, through a smartphone and a prescription pill bottle he was carrying. They delayed releasing his name while they worked to notify his relatives in India.

Detectives were following leads from the public generated by the video, and also checking area homeless shelters and psychiatric units in a bid to identify a suspect.

The woman was described as heavyset and in her 20s. It was unclear whether she and the man knew each other, or whether the attack was simply the act of a deranged stranger.

SOURCE
hupsun
Registered Member

Custody after subway shoving death of New York man   Empty Re: Custody after subway shoving death of New York man

Sun 30 Dec 2012 - 0:13
I'll push you into the subway, cunt.
cmason37
cmason37
Registered Member

Custody after subway shoving death of New York man   Empty Re: Custody after subway shoving death of New York man

Sun 30 Dec 2012 - 3:05
crazy bitch.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 30 Dec 2012 - 4:57
Y'all motherfuckers forgetting the real problem!!! How did the bitch get out of the kitchen?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 30 Dec 2012 - 7:47
Bottom Bitch wrote:I'll push you into the subway, cunt.
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAH OMG BRO! Hopsin 5
That's so funny it's ridiculous! Like where you even come up with that is beyond me, you should do stand up I swear!
hupsun
Registered Member

Sun 30 Dec 2012 - 7:52
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:I'll push you into the subway, cunt.
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAH OMG BRO! Hopsin 5
That's so funny it's ridiculous! Like where you even come up with that is beyond me, you should do stand up I swear!

LOL DUDE I ALREADY DO!

I STAND UP ON YOUR MOTHER LLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLLL

DID HE GO THERE OH.. OH NIGGA NO HE DIDN'T MMMHMMM THAT'S RIGHT GIRLFRIEND. SHO!

LIKE OH MY GOD CUM JOIN ME DON'T LISTEN 2 THE HECKLERS. Canibus

HAHAHAHA I CRACK MYSELF UP FUCK YOU
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 17:23
cmason37 wrote:crazy bitch.

"Then face fuck the bitch til her eyes POP out" - fix your sig, bruh
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum