Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOPSINS SHOUTOUT VIDEO 2 THIS SITE (VIDEO ADDED)! + QUESTIONS ANSWERED & MORE.

+11
41OMaXiMuS
GangusKahn
Matt Meyer
Fitzyy
AwesomeMan0710
ThatGuy
Frankie
liftthat
gvg
BabySmacker
STRANGEgenius
15 posters
Go down
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/kingflowproductions

HOPSINS SHOUTOUT VIDEO 2 THIS SITE (VIDEO ADDED)! + QUESTIONS ANSWERED & MORE. - Page 5 Empty Re: HOPSINS SHOUTOUT VIDEO 2 THIS SITE (VIDEO ADDED)! + QUESTIONS ANSWERED & MORE.

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 20:30
STRANGEgenius wrote:
KingFlow wrote:Hopsin and MK are working together. He just said that to throw ppl off.

how would you know?

im sorry youve met Hop
or your really close with MK
or Hop and you know everything.

im not gonna take this further cause im not gonna be the first dumbass to start beef up on this site.

Ha, First off if uve watched MK's vids ud know, In Mk Loves Hopsin he would not be able to use his song Sag My Pants without Hopsins approvel, and BEFORE that ppl was askin him to do a Mk loves hopsin and he said he wouldnt do it without talking to hopsin, Mk has givin clues and even pretty much coming out to say its a project coming up, He even updated a stat sayin since hopsins sick the project is bein pushed back bc of it, If uved ever talked to MK, you would know hes not just someone who makes up shit and is tryin to get hopsin fans to follow him. SO, U can go ahead and try and go off and make urself look like an idiot, but ull see when It comes out. He simply said it to throw off ppl of whats really gonna go down. Dont Believe me? ull see.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

HOPSINS SHOUTOUT VIDEO 2 THIS SITE (VIDEO ADDED)! + QUESTIONS ANSWERED & MORE. - Page 5 Empty Re: HOPSINS SHOUTOUT VIDEO 2 THIS SITE (VIDEO ADDED)! + QUESTIONS ANSWERED & MORE.

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 20:33
This is the dumbest fight I've read. Ever.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 20:56
iH3artSatan666 wrote:This is the dumbest fight I've read. Ever.

LMFAO - Fucking agreed.
its so dumb it aint even a fight Suicidal
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 21:10
STRANGEgenius wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:This is the dumbest fight I've read. Ever.

LMFAO - Fucking agreed.
its so dumb it aint even a fight Suicidal
Ha okay I made a comment that ull see is right, and u replied to me sayin im not gonna fight? its not even a fight, I made good points thats right and u couldnt reply when u was so full of urself to reply to me? When this Mk and hopsin thing gets done, ima post it on here, and ull feel dumb.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 21:13
Look - just PM eachother.

This is more fucking retarded then grade school arguments. Srsly.

HOPSINS SHOUTOUT VIDEO 2 THIS SITE (VIDEO ADDED)! + QUESTIONS ANSWERED & MORE. - Page 5 8_69
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 21:19
Stay on subject, if you want to rage or fight or whatever, you need to take it to PM's or off the forums.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 21:20
READ THE RULES PEOPLE

- No Arguments/Abuse: If you have a problem with someone then send them a private message or an email. The rest of the board doesn’t need to deal with it. Insults to others also won’t be tolerated. If you still have a problem with someone alternatively send either me or one of the moderators a private message and we will attempt to deal with the problem for you.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 21:49
GangusKahn wrote:READ THE RULES PEOPLE

- No Arguments/Abuse: If you have a problem with someone then send them a private message or an email. The rest of the board doesn’t need to deal with it. Insults to others also won’t be tolerated. If you still have a problem with someone alternatively send either me or one of the moderators a private message and we will attempt to deal with the problem for you.

i aint causing a problem im just stating what i know :)
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 21:51
....but you(both) are.

GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 21:51
Its just about staying on subject so we dont ruin threads with spam like this, pm each other if you wanna state facts or whatever
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 22:27
GangusKahn wrote:Its just about staying on subject so we dont ruin threads with spam like this, pm each other if you wanna state facts or whatever

alrite. Thumbs Up Crying
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 20:10
and i agree with not messin up the forums but the commet i said was about the questions that where asked, so I was on subject until someone tried callin me out on what i know.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 20:14
KingFlow wrote:and i agree with not messin up the forums but the commet i said was about the questions that where asked, so I was on subject until someone tried callin me out on what i know.

You and I are right now both off subject again....there's no point, go PM someone if you feel like you want to explain yourself. Let this post help clarify to others a little better on what "Staying on Topic" means.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 20:33
how bout them yankees.....
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 22:38
Matt Meyer wrote:how bout them yankees.....

AHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO
LOL LOL LOL
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 0:51
Anyway...

Funk Volume uploaded a new video. Sag My Pants live in Sydney -

37 seconds? C'MON, SON! Roll Eyes
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 1:32
Frankie wrote:Anyway...

Funk Volume uploaded a new video. Sag My Pants live in Sydney -

37 seconds? C'MON, SON! Roll Eyes

from the 27th second thats when SwizZz gave me the mic
Thumbs Up
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 4:03
hype on this thread is dead :P
Anonymous

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 3:06
Dope thread, but anyone else feel it doesn't need a sticky now? Plus we got that new, relevant lyrics thread.
Anonymous

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 3:09
Lube wrote:Dope thread, but anyone else feel it doesn't need a sticky now? Plus we got that new, relevant lyrics thread.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 5:53
Lube wrote:Dope thread, but anyone else feel it doesn't need a sticky now? Plus we got that new, relevant lyrics thread.

its on a annoucement, should i take it down to just sticky? or just a normal thread?
Anonymous

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 6:11
Agreed Lube. Normal thread tbh, this shit was dope tho.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 6:15
Mr. Knocks wrote:Agreed Lube. Normal thread tbh, this shit was dope tho.

done (Y)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum