Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i love it

+9
dcan
41OMaXiMuS
AlwaysRaw
Buddie
cmason37
Jeet
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
prittybear
13 posters
Go down
prittybear
prittybear
Registered Member

i love it Empty i love it

Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 11:37
fucking a my fave song!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopsin 2 "Lucifer Effect"
(with SwizZz)

What if I told you, I was crazy, would it be strange, would you believe me, or what if I told you it was you that have breached the boundaries of reality, and it is I who is perfectly sane, Hah!

[Chorus]
I'm trapped in a world that I don't want to be in but I know that there's no way out, no way out, it burns inside every time I rhyme, but there's no way out, my brain is not insane but I'm insane if you know what I'm saying, Lucifer! I swear this is not my fault.

[Verse One]
In this game we call hip-hop everything's twisted, you rap about drugs and guns and people listen, you mention how you flossing your whip and how you dip it, and your biggest vices become their addiction, why, who knows but you gotta supply it, you gotta provide it, cause you know they'll buy it, they don't like the good, there in love with the bad side, like how many niggas you don't clap last night, and how many chicks you hit from the back side, how many keys do you need to get your cash right, ya, I guess crime pays these days, so don't get upset when I talk this way, I'ma say whatever I want, whenever I want, to whoever I want, these are just my devilish thoughts, I'm not looking for salvation, I'm just a really good person in a fucked situation.

[Chorus]
I'm trapped in a world that I don't want to be in but I know that there's no way out, no way out, it burns inside every time I rhyme, but there's no way out, my brain is not insane but I'm insane if you know what I'm saying, Lucifer! I swear this is not my fault.

[Verse Two]
If it's not yours, whose fault is it, my brain's a nice home with a rude dog in it, ya I had a couple of rules, the rules all bended, when I shake my head can't you hear the screws lost in it, I done spent years working on this new raw image, tightening up my sinister groove ya'll witnessed, as time goes on I get much stupider, and yes I guess I'm just a product of the Lucifer effect, cause all these rappers out now are way too cocky, so I have to do this shit I do to make you watch me, and if you wack with a record deal I think you robbed me, so will Hopsin come and break you probably, there's been enough beef up in this industry, but shit I'm bout to make more, it's what I threw my life away for, and those of you who killed hip-hop caused this shit, now I'm bout to murk you on the track and off of it.

[Chorus]

[SwizZz]
This ain't my fault, hip-hop made me do it, lose it, now my whole fucking life is ruined.
[Hop]
Just cause you don't do the same shit they do, you wanna break rules, and run around try'na blame who, me hip-hop I fucking tried to save you, now you acting like I never even tried.
[SwizZz]
Hop, oh so your that nigga hip-hop, I should bother you, you should get your fucking shit knocked, you're the reason why my album won't drop, you're the reason why I never ever was hot.
[Hop]
Don't blame me cause you ain't hot, you don't know how the new age rocks, and your label isn't dropping you cause there's a chance that you may flop, I'd actually be really surprised if you made gwop up in this industry.
[SwizZz]
See now motherfucker you're kidding me, your opinion really doesn't mean shit to me, cause I could murk any beat on any day, rumor has it that your ass is dead anyway.
[Hop]
For saying that you deserve to die, we got Soulja Boy, Tyga, Young Berg and Plies, Shawty Low, Bow Wow, Yung Joc and the rest, you think I'm dead I should put a hole in your chest, bitch
[SwizZz]
Come on hip-hop they aren't real rappers, for entertainers, actors, pure laughter, I think I got this shit mastered, you thinking differently then you got this shit backwards.
[Hop]
Then if I got this shit backwards, then all of the above will be irrelevant to you trying too hard to be a thug, you try'na blame me for shit that I didn't do, maybe this game isn't meant for you.
[SwizZz]
It may be true, but hey I really don't give a shit, far as I know you're dead, live with it.

[Chorus]

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

i love it Empty Re: i love it

Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 12:05
well okay then.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 13:46
SwizZz 1

but you have boobs so youre excused SwizZz 4
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 17:24
cmason37
cmason37
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 21:14
SwizZz 1
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 21:24
Shut up
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 21:58
Buddie wrote:Shut up
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 22:11
lol...
dcan
dcan
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/dcanhiphophttp://www.twitter.com/dcanhiphop

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 16:24
ehhh ummm welcome? haha
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 2:09
Do you know what I love? Your tits.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 2:43
"fucking a my fave song"

Other 7
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 11:28
Emblem wrote:Do you know what I love? Your tits.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 19:53
What tits?
hupsun
Registered Member

Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 7:27
@ prittybear Welcome to the forum! I sent you a PM, check your inbox.

Chokey wrote: SwizZz 1

Wow dude, is that how you act in the real or are you truly that pathetic? In either case, you need to grow up.

Umm, how about you shut the fuck up? Is this really how we're going to treat all our new members here?

AlwaysRaw wrote:

And who do you think you are telling someone to 'shut up' like that? You're a bitch and you know it.

Look at you trying to de-humanize this woman by pointing out that the only viable part of her body is her breasts. I think you are just jealous because you have a small dick.

Grandmaster wrote:

Closet homosexual.

AlwaysRaw wrote:
What tits?

I guess you are blind as well as an idiot. Seeing as how you like to linger in this thread i'm going on a limb here to assume you are not only desperate to see whats under her shirt, but also to let everyone know here that you're a little bitch stalker creep. That's right, the truth is out go ahead and fuck off out of this forum.

Now listen everyone, I will not tolerate anymore hate to this woman. Either grow the fuck up and say something nice, or don't post at all.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 8:34
Yes, you're right I'm jealous of her tits because I have a small dick. That makes a lot of fucking sense.
But I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. But just because we hurt your feelings you don't need to come back with immature bullshit like me having a small dick. I think it's very funny how you are criticizing us because our disrespect to someone and you are defending them by doing the same to us.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 11:35
Emblem's black Knight, his penis obviously isn't small.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 16:21
LMFAOOO
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 16:05
White Knight wrote:@ prittybear Welcome to the forum! I sent you a PM, check your inbox.

Wow dude, is that how you act in the real or are you truly that pathetic? In either case, you need to grow up.

Umm, how about you shut the fuck up? Is this really how we're going to treat all our new members here?

AlwaysRaw wrote:

And who do you think you are telling someone to 'shut up' like that? You're a bitch and you know it.

Look at you trying to de-humanize this woman by pointing out that the only viable part of her body is her breasts. I think you are just jealous because you have a small dick.

Grandmaster wrote:

Closet homosexual.

AlwaysRaw wrote:
What tits?

I guess you are blind as well as an idiot. Seeing as how you like to linger in this thread i'm going on a limb here to assume you are not only desperate to see whats under her shirt, but also to let everyone know here that you're a little bitch stalker creep. That's right, the truth is out go ahead and fuck off out of this forum.

Now listen everyone, I will not tolerate anymore hate to this woman. Either grow the fuck up and say something nice, or don't post at all.

lol'd so hard.... hahahaha
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 20:16
White Knight wrote:@ prittybear Welcome to the forum! I sent you a PM, check your inbox.

Obviously you dont know me. I react more horny in the real world "u boobs, ok". I am a gentleman on the delightful forums of funkvolume and we have class here.
girls with big boobs can do whatever they want
girls with small boobs need to get the fuck outta my way. Only in case of very good ass I wouldnt care if I kicked them in the stomach on my way to whatever I wanted to. fuck bitches.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 1:50
Bottom Bitch just won the forums.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 2:56
I didn't know that was bottom bitch!
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 4:44
Troll successful.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 5:28
King wrote:Troll successful.

Exactly, troll was successful. I would of replied with something completely different if I knew it was BB.
hupsun
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 8:37
Emblem wrote:

Exactly, troll was successful. I would of replied with something completely different if I knew it was BB.

Kinda went full retard there m8.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 29 Jan 2013 - 0:56
White Knight wrote:
Emblem wrote:

Kinda went full retard there m8.
No buddy, I went half retard. We're still best friends.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum