Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jokerr apologises

+11
FactoryOfEmbers
hopsintupac
Perfect Stranger
STRANGEgenius
King
AlwaysRaw
downer59k
hupsun
akaDan
Buddie
Jeet
15 posters
Go down
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

The Jokerr apologises Empty The Jokerr apologises

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 0:49
Posted on his facebook yesterday:
A MESSAGE TO ALL: Let me start by saying I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the aggression, the arrogance, and the malice I've let my character display over these last few months. Anger has its place in this life, but if it over takes you, it can drive you into the ground. I've been a angry viper in a corner for too long. It's time for this to come to an end.

To HOPSIN/FV: I'm never going to agree with what you're doing, but I've said my piece. It's now up to the fans to decide. I took down the Jarren Benton video. I STILL HATE what you did Jarren, and I'll defend my fans to the death, but violence isn't going to solve anything. It has to stop somewhere. We need to be above that shit.

To DZK, I was just giving you a run for your money. I don't know you personally, and I don't want my family getting involved over a giant internet troll, and I believe you may take it there. I would NEVER do that to you. I hold men accountable for what THEY do. I'm NOT in the business of involving the innocent. So in all sincerity, I formally apologize for my blatant disrespect to you. You HAVE paid dues, and you ARE a dope rapper. I was just letting The Jokerr character have his way, but I think I need to be a man and stop before it gets out of hand. If you still drop your diss on me, I'm not going to diss you back with a giant video or anything now. I don't want it, I don't need it, and innocent people don't need to be harassed for my bullshit beef. I took all the information and posts from the fake DZK page down, and scheduled it for deletion. Private message me if you want me to hand it over to you. I also deleted the fake Youtube diss and I'll happily give you the log in to that account if you want to take it over as well as you start to build again. I think you're talented, you just need to regroup and start fresh. I'll help if you need.

In summation: The hatred has to stop. I'm sick of being portrayed as this jealous angry asshole. I'm really just am a talented guy with a big heart, who has been shit on time and time again by people close to me for trying to help and do the right thing, and The Jokerr being so angry and bitter is a juvenile manifestation of that to say the least. You haters say I diss for attention. Yes that is partially true, but that is because I've been talented as FUCK and trying to play the nice guy role for YEARS, and truthfully NO ONE gives you attention that way. I discovered that controversy gets attention, so I took every bad thing that has happened to me in this business, and just expressed it in my art with sensational videos and elaborate attacks. While the contention DID come from a place of truth, I'm now at a point where I can no longer keep it up. I GOT the attention. It's time to let my talent speak for itself.

SO, I'm about to do it big with a new rap album coming EARLY 2013. If you're ready to give me a chance to be the entertainer I've always wanted to be, without all the hatred and dissing, I am ready to bring you the RAWEST HIP HOP MUSIC the world has ever heard. And you know how big I'm known to do it! If you are ready for this, and will forgive my bullshit, PLEASE LIKE THIS POST so the world will know...

Here we go my friends, here we go!

P.S. Do I get a prize for beating buddie?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

The Jokerr apologises Empty Re: The Jokerr apologises

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 0:54
Jeet wrote:P.S. Do I get a prize for beating buddie?

You would have if you spelled "Apologize" right haha Hopsin 3
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 1:04
Jeet wrote:Posted on his facebook yesterday:
A MESSAGE TO ALL: Let me start by saying I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the aggression, the arrogance, and the malice I've let my character display over these last few months. Anger has its place in this life, but if it over takes you, it can drive you into the ground. I've been a angry viper in a corner for too long. It's time for this to come to an end.

To HOPSIN/FV: I'm never going to agree with what you're doing, but I've said my piece. It's now up to the fans to decide. I took down the Jarren Benton video. I STILL HATE what you did Jarren, and I'll defend my fans to the death, but violence isn't going to solve anything. It has to stop somewhere. We need to be above that shit.

To DZK, I was just giving you a run for your money. I don't know you personally, and I don't want my family getting involved over a giant internet troll, and I believe you may take it there. I would NEVER do that to you. I hold men accountable for what THEY do. I'm NOT in the business of involving the innocent. So in all sincerity, I formally apologize for my blatant disrespect to you. You HAVE paid dues, and you ARE a dope rapper. I was just letting The Jokerr character have his way, but I think I need to be a man and stop before it gets out of hand. If you still drop your diss on me, I'm not going to diss you back with a giant video or anything now. I don't want it, I don't need it, and innocent people don't need to be harassed for my bullshit beef. I took all the information and posts from the fake DZK page down, and scheduled it for deletion. Private message me if you want me to hand it over to you. I also deleted the fake Youtube diss and I'll happily give you the log in to that account if you want to take it over as well as you start to build again. I think you're talented, you just need to regroup and start fresh. I'll help if you need.

In summation: The hatred has to stop. I'm sick of being portrayed as this jealous angry asshole. I'm really just am a talented guy with a big heart, who has been shit on time and time again by people close to me for trying to help and do the right thing, and The Jokerr being so angry and bitter is a juvenile manifestation of that to say the least. You haters say I diss for attention. Yes that is partially true, but that is because I've been talented as FUCK and trying to play the nice guy role for YEARS, and truthfully NO ONE gives you attention that way. I discovered that controversy gets attention, so I took every bad thing that has happened to me in this business, and just expressed it in my art with sensational videos and elaborate attacks. While the contention DID come from a place of truth, I'm now at a point where I can no longer keep it up. I GOT the attention. It's time to let my talent speak for itself.

SO, I'm about to do it big with a new rap album coming EARLY 2013. If you're ready to give me a chance to be the entertainer I've always wanted to be, without all the hatred and dissing, I am ready to bring you the RAWEST HIP HOP MUSIC the world has ever heard. And you know how big I'm known to do it! If you are ready for this, and will forgive my bullshit, PLEASE LIKE THIS POST so the world will know...

Here we go my friends, here we go!

P.S. Do I get a prize for beating buddie?

Dizzy As if anyone gives a shit about his beefs that gain no acknowledgement.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 1:05
Buddie wrote:

Lol that's how it's spelled in Australia and Britain so technically it is right... Canibus
hupsun
Registered Member

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 1:12
Jeet wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Lol that's how it's spelled in Australia and Britain so technically it is right... Canibus

Fucking tell 'em m8.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 1:18
Jeet wrote:
Buddie wrote:

hmmm... *looks in Dictionary* ... he's right
hupsun
Registered Member

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 1:52
Buddie wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Buddie wrote:

hmmm... *looks in Dictionary* ... he's right

Fuckin' oath aye m8
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/KnocturnalWriters

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 2:00
I wonder if Buddy knows how much better Dzk is than Jokerr.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 2:30
Cool of The Jokerr, so I'll do this... I'll judge if I will or won't listen/like the Jokerr by this album coming up. Results are yet to come!
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 3:04
Jokerr probably got a new Gf or something Thumbs Up

"apologize" is to "apologise" what "grey" is to "gray"
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 3:17
King wrote:"apologize" is to "apologise" what "grey" is to "gray"
Actually, since "gray" is the US accepted version of the spelling and "grey" is accepted everywhere else, it would be: "apologize" is to "apologise" what "gray" is to "grey".
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 3:26
Jeet wrote:
Actually, since "gray" is the US accepted version of the spelling and "grey" is accepted everywhere else, it would be: "apologize" is to "apologise" what "gray" is to "grey".

I interchanged them.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 5:00
jokerr sucks, he is a whiny attention whore bitch.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 6:24
STRANGEgenius wrote:jokerr sucks, he is a whiny attention whore bitch.

Because he didn't apologize to Tech?
Lol.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 7:30
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Lol.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 10:55
hopsintupac wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Lol.

the fuck does this gotta do with Tech.

Ive been saying this since the start.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 11:12
Jeet wrote:

Amazing SwizZz 5
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 13:56
Jokerr bitches out. Other 10
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 17:28
Gray and grey are different spellings of the same word, and both are used throughout the English-speaking world. But gray is more common in American English, while grey is more common in all the other main varieties of English. In the U.K., for instance, grey appears about twenty times for every instance of gray. In the U.S. the ratio is reversed.

Both spellings, which have origins in the Old English grǽg, have existed hundreds of years.1 Grey gained ascendancy in all varieties of English in the early 18th century, but its dominance as the preferred form was checked when American writers adopted gray about a century later. As the Ngram below shows, this change in American English came around 1825. Since then, both forms have remained fairly common throughout the English-speaking world, but the favoring of gray in the U.S. and grey everywhere else has remained consistent.

SOURCE
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 19:43
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Gray and grey are different spellings of the same word, and both are used throughout the English-speaking world. But gray is more common in American English, while grey is more common in all the other main varieties of English. In the U.K., for instance, grey appears about twenty times for every instance of gray. In the U.S. the ratio is reversed.

Both spellings, which have origins in the Old English grǽg, have existed hundreds of years.1 Grey gained ascendancy in all varieties of English in the early 18th century, but its dominance as the preferred form was checked when American writers adopted gray about a century later. As the Ngram below shows, this change in American English came around 1825. Since then, both forms have remained fairly common throughout the English-speaking world, but the favoring of gray in the U.S. and grey everywhere else has remained consistent.

SOURCE
.................. SwizZz 2
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 20:05
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Gray and grey are different spellings of the same word, and both are used throughout the English-speaking world. But gray is more common in American English, while grey is more common in all the other main varieties of English. In the U.K., for instance, grey appears about twenty times for every instance of gray. In the U.S. the ratio is reversed.

SOURCE
Well, yea.....that's pretty much what I said.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 20:48

SOURCE

Thumbs Up
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 23:55
Jokerr apology thread turns into Words that American changed thread.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 0:29
Emblem wrote:Jokerr apology thread turns into Words that American broke thread
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Thu 20 Dec 2012 - 1:48