Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Empty The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Sat 15 Dec 2012 - 5:43
Just saw it. A masterpiece. The most of you probably know Peter Jackson from his Lord of the Rings-triology but I actually saw some of his first films when I grew up (bad taste, meet the feebles etc.) and when you look at the stuff he's doing now... well not only is the newer stuff obviously better and pure quality but it's also "a little" different. Well nuff of that.

I dont wanna bring any spoilers. Some of the scenes are insane. I've not seen those kinda scenes ever. The humor works perfectly all the way through and with the 3D effect it just became better with the fights with throws, teethbreaking and other funny shit. Smeagle was hilarious in this movie.

for me it was the 2nd best film of the year (Batman was better imo) but it was awesome. I cannot wait for the next two's.
5/5 on my list. But I know the next two will be better. It has to.
fuck this man. 6:43am and I havent slept and need to write 2 word pages for my assignment before I go to bed or I will get raped the last days.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Empty Re: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Sun 16 Dec 2012 - 10:06
Filmed in my country :P
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 16 Dec 2012 - 16:39
fxtdiilz wrote:Filmed in my country :P
Then I must say your country is beautiful. Some of the scenes were unbelieveable. Those nature beauty scenes were my fav part of the movie along with the inner-mountain escape scene.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum