Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRINCE EA SIGNS TO G.O.O.D. MUSIC!!

+5
King
anthonyFv
STRANGEgenius
Perfect Stranger
achmed420
9 posters
Go down
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

PRINCE EA SIGNS TO G.O.O.D. MUSIC!! Empty PRINCE EA SIGNS TO G.O.O.D. MUSIC!!

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 8:55
he posted this on facebook a few hours ago

Prince Ea
3 hours ago
Good evening. I'd like to announce that today, i've signed a contract with G.O.O.D Music/Island Def Jam. Thank you to everyone who followed "Make SMART Cool" since its inception, everyone who helped us push from the start, who helped us promote, market, design and raise awareness for ouGood evening. I'd like to announce that today, i've signed a contract with G.O.O.D Music/Island Def Jam. Thank you to everyone who followed "Make SMART Cool" since its inception, everyone who helped us push from the start, who helped us promote, market, design and raise awareness for our movement. As of today, I am a G.O.O.D artist. Thank you. I'm extremely overwhelmed with all the great hospitality that Kanye and his team has provided me and I will continue to deliver top quality music. Yours, Richard Williams.r movement. As of today, I am a G.O.O.D artist. Thank you. I'm extremely overwhelmed with all the great hospitality that Kanye and his team has provided me and I will continue to deliver top quality music. Yours, Richard Williams.

and he then released this track
https://soundcloud.com/prince-ea/prince-ea-jesus-shuttlesworth

for those of you are sleeping on prince ea, here are a few track that you should check out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCqlW09B7PY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFlX2gZPeio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdMhHr-aXvw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUcJRKVuPak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaGh4AE9aEM
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

PRINCE EA SIGNS TO G.O.O.D. MUSIC!! Empty Re: PRINCE EA SIGNS TO G.O.O.D. MUSIC!!

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 9:10
Why the fuck did his FB Post repeat several times?

Either way, I think he will suit G.O.O.D Music very well, I can hear the Common influence in him.
I'm glad I knew of him before he was signed!

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

PRINCE EA SIGNS TO G.O.O.D. MUSIC!! Empty Re: PRINCE EA SIGNS TO G.O.O.D. MUSIC!!

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 9:10
he was the winner of the first funk up our beats contest; if anyone was wondering.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 13:39
But I thought this was the new member on G.O.O.D Music?

lol I know this guy from KTT
Anyways dope.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 18:03
Cool, now lets see how his music goes from now on.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 20:07
Been a huge fan for a long time. Glad to see him making giant strides.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 20:16
BabySmacker wrote:Been a huge fan for a long time. Glad to see him making giant strides.

same dude. i just hope his music doesnt change too much, but im sure he has a lot of creative control over his music or else he probably wouldnt have signed
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 20:18
achmed420 wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:Been a huge fan for a long time. Glad to see him making giant strides.

same dude. i just hope his music doesnt change too much, but im sure he has a lot of creative control over his music or else he probably wouldnt have signed

Yeah. I don't think he'd sign without having creative control.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sat 8 Dec 2012 - 22:23
so it looks like it might have been fake. prince ea just posted this status on fb

Prince Ea
ATTENTION:
Yesterday my Facebook account and Gmail were hacked by an idiot with too much time on his/her hands. He/she changed my passwords and I am just now recovering my account. At the moment, I can’t comment about my relationship with Kanye West or GOOD Music. Furthermore, the song “Jesus Shuttlesworth” was leaked out of my email. We were supposed to shoot a video for its release in about a month. I don't know how many other unreleased songs have been stolen from my email.

To my real supporters, Thank you guys for your overwhelming support via text, phone-call, twitter, etc. To all of the fake ass people blowing my phone up.….smh

PS: I don’t start messages with Good evening, end them with my real name or copy and paste the same message three times in the same status.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 1:17
I figured this after checking GOOD musics sites.. lol

Hackers should do something better with their skills and not be so low.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 1:49
achmed420 wrote:so it looks like it might have been fake. prince ea just posted this status on fb

Prince Ea
ATTENTION:
Yesterday my Facebook account and Gmail were hacked by an idiot with too much time on his/her hands. He/she changed my passwords and I am just now recovering my account. At the moment, I can’t comment about my relationship with Kanye West or GOOD Music. Furthermore, the song “Jesus Shuttlesworth” was leaked out of my email. We were supposed to shoot a video for its release in about a month. I don't know how many other unreleased songs have been stolen from my email.

To my real supporters, Thank you guys for your overwhelming support via text, phone-call, twitter, etc. To all of the fake ass people blowing my phone up.….smh

PS: I don’t start messages with Good evening, end them with my real name or copy and paste the same message three times in the same status.
this pretty much gave it away lol
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 1:50
anthonyFv wrote:But I thought this was the new member on G.O.O.D Music?

lol I know this guy from KTT
Anyways dope.
the "beeznuss"
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 1:53
achmed420 wrote:
"I'm not that rap cat who be claimin' he a real nigga, because real niggas never claim that they are real niggas"
I have no idea why but that sounds sooo familiar.
proswervez
proswervez
Registered Member

Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 2:52
AlwaysRaw wrote:
achmed420 wrote:
"I'm not that rap cat who be claimin' he a real nigga, because real niggas never claim that they are real niggas"
Hopsin 3 Must be having a deja vu in your "iLL Mind"
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 4:35
proswervez wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
achmed420 wrote:
Hopsin 3 Must be having a deja vu in your "iLL Mind"
PRINCE EA SIGNS TO G.O.O.D. MUSIC!! FdxLe
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum