Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/kingflowproductions

What do you guys think about FV uploading the album? Empty What do you guys think about FV uploading the album?

Sun 2 Dec 2012 - 19:05
Im really wondering what everyone else thinks of this, Im not even a big fan of Dizzy, but I think its a bad move. Dame answered a comment I said, here the convo..

"Dame must be talkin bout how everyone is commenting wondering why the FUCK would u upload Dizzys whole new album to youtube."

"Why wouldn't you upload the album to YouTube? Someone is going to do it...it might as well be us=] So no, this post has nothing to do with Dizzy Wright's album."

"It hurts your sales tho? If something is harder to get, then ppl will buy it to have it, but if ur just puting it out there then most ppl wont buy it unless they really like it. I just think you should have waited atleast 2 weeks after the release to get the hype burst of sales at the beginning. Im not even a big fan of dizzy, but if lets say Hopsin uploaded Knock Madness to youtube the same time he puts it out for sale, its gonna hurt sales bc its that much easy to hear the full songs."

Am I the only one who disagrees with FV uploading his whole album to youtube?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

What do you guys think about FV uploading the album? Empty Re: What do you guys think about FV uploading the album?

Sun 2 Dec 2012 - 19:11
Not really, it's on DJbooth.net where you can listen to the album. If people enjoy the album then they will want to buy the CDQ version or get the physical copy.

I agree with King Dame on this
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

What do you guys think about FV uploading the album? Empty Re: What do you guys think about FV uploading the album?

Sun 2 Dec 2012 - 19:22
I agree with Dame too. I could just download the thing illegally anyway if I was that way inclined, nevermind whether or not the album was on YouTube.

As it turns out, I pre-ordered a copy anyway.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 3 Dec 2012 - 2:03
It's been done before

Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 3 Dec 2012 - 2:25
Isn't just a mixtape though?
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 3 Dec 2012 - 2:50
It's just how we have to do things in 2012 and onward.

Trust me it's more beneficial for FV uploading it first than 10+ channels doing it.
Those who want to buy it just buy it, lol I doubt they believe it won't be leaked online.

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 3 Dec 2012 - 6:21
i really don't care. It would leak either way.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 3 Dec 2012 - 21:15
Keep it secret for people. Thats the way to gain fans!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum