Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Teacher Suspended For Playing "Same Love" In Class Empty Teacher Suspended For Playing "Same Love" In Class

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 16:53
https://twitter.com/macklemore/status/274051758316191745
smh..
While I do not think that being Gay and Lesbian is natural,I do not know how they feel inside,and obviously it is pretty natural to them so It really pisses me off when people waste their time worrying about other people being gay or lesbian instead of their own lives.You have the right to be stubborn and stuck in your ways and beliefs,but you do not have the right to harrass someone because they are gay,treat them like they are lesser than you,or strip away their right to marry the person they love.I mean what type of shit is that?, it is 2012 and we are still saying that Gay people are "sinners who are going to hell",its so ignorant its not even funny.Just my thoughts.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Teacher Suspended For Playing "Same Love" In Class Empty Re: Teacher Suspended For Playing "Same Love" In Class

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 23:22
anthonyFv wrote:it is 2012 and we are still saying that Gay people are "sinners who are going to hell",its so ignorant its not even funny.Just my thoughts.

>americans
>2012
>still believing in god
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Teacher Suspended For Playing "Same Love" In Class Empty Re: Teacher Suspended For Playing "Same Love" In Class

Fri 30 Nov 2012 - 23:51
Chokey wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:it is 2012 and we are still saying that Gay people are "sinners who are going to hell",its so ignorant its not even funny.Just my thoughts.

>americans
>2012
>still believing in god
lol true
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 1 Dec 2012 - 0:34
Chokey wrote:

>americans
>2012
>still believing in god

Not just americans, also there are more gods out there lol.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 4 Dec 2012 - 15:33
You know what's not natural about being gay? Acting all flamboiyant and over the top with your movements and voice. I like to call them Super Fags. We've all encountered them before... the fags that put on a front to act overly gay and make everyone even more uncomfortable... You know damn well they didn't talk all weird like that as a child either. That's the shit I don't like. If you are gay, so be it. But you don't need to flaunt it to the whole fucking world on some fake diva shit.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 7:20
41OMaXiMuS wrote:You know what's not natural about being gay? Acting all flamboiyant and over the top with your movements and voice. I like to call them Super Fags. We've all encountered them before... the fags that put on a front to act overly gay and make everyone even more uncomfortable... You know damn well they didn't talk all weird like that as a child either. That's the shit I don't like. If you are gay, so be it. But you don't need to flaunt it to the whole fucking world on some fake diva shit.

This.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum