Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Bizarre, Go Dreamer, Jarren Benton and Big T - The B.A. Empty Bizarre, Go Dreamer, Jarren Benton and Big T - The B.A.

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 23:09
http://soundcloud.com/theflushmusic/bizarre-go-dreamer-jarren

Bizarre killed it!

knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Bizarre, Go Dreamer, Jarren Benton and Big T - The B.A. Empty Re: Bizarre, Go Dreamer, Jarren Benton and Big T - The B.A.

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 23:21
jarren keeps surprising me in a good way!!

I think he can come very far if he change his style a bit and put some story in his rap carrer instead of rapping random things.. everybody likes a story
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Bizarre, Go Dreamer, Jarren Benton and Big T - The B.A. Empty Re: Bizarre, Go Dreamer, Jarren Benton and Big T - The B.A.

Mon 26 Nov 2012 - 23:22
jarrens got solid flow
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 0:10
Buddie wrote:Let me guess.. a song on a terrible/boring beat with a ton of shock value, rapping about raping people and smoking crack.

Do you still think this?
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 1:11
only highlight of this track..was Jarren. Bizarre needs to give up the rap game.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 1:11
SFVigilante wrote:
Buddie wrote:Let me guess.. a song on a terrible/boring beat with a ton of shock value, rapping about raping people and smoking crack.

Do you still think this?

Well the first half of the song is terrible, but then Jarren picks it up. Jarren did very well on this track, but everybody else was pretty bad. The whole song was about money, going hard, and getting bitches.

I was right about the shock value and crack part "Got this white shit up my nose" lol
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 2:48
Jarren has sick flow in the beginning.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 3:57
I liked the beat but the song was whack IN MY OPINION
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 4:19
wow they sucked soooo badly compared to jarren.
This track is embarrassing tbh lol.
K.Kerr
Registered Member

Tue 4 Dec 2012 - 7:20
Jarren Benton killed it. Bizarre did alright!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum