Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

they are done with the tour

+13
Nay Nay
STRANGEgenius
Coolguy 127
Buddie
akaDan
AlwaysRaw
StuFace
bgman
Mark us
Chokey
anthonyFv
Captain Calamity
knockmathers
17 posters
Go down
170 perfectly woven lb's
Banned Member

they are done with the tour - Page 2 Empty Re: they are done with the tour

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 9:32
Detox might drop before Knock Madness
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 11:26
Coolguy 127 wrote:They will have a few weeks off before they come to here to Canada, so don't expect that much from them in December and I do wish Nardwuar interviews Hop. Guys I live in Toronto, and Hopsin is going to be having a concert here in Jan 2013 and I really want to go so badly, but I don't know if the concert is only 18+ or everyone is allowed, cuz I'm only 16. Plus the venue is pretty close to my apartment. I can just ride my bike or use the bus to get there and I'll be really pissed if I can't go.

Anyways on a side note, if any of you know Hopsin personally can you please tell him to post or tweet more about the shows in Canada. It's because I see ALOT of people commenting that Hop should come here to Canada. I just want alot of people to know, you know. Spread the word.

Plus I know I type alot, sorry if I wasted your time and you had other better things to do.

One last thing, yo Nay Nay, I think you might have Hop's contact info. Can you tell him about the message. I'm just assuming you have it cuz you made a song with him.

In my city, (Melbourne), they didn't even do an all ages show, so I know how you feel.
Me and my buddies had saved up for it, and we were all going to go down.
If you can't go, I feel your pain lmao
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 12:10
The UK shows had no age limit. I'm 22 so it doesn't affect me either way, but there were kids as young as 5-6 at the concert i went to, wearing FUCK RUTHLESS shirts and everything, the little dudes probably had no idea what they were wearing haha.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 12:30
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:The UK shows had no age limit. I'm 22 so it doesn't affect me either way, but there were kids as young as 5-6 at the concert i went to, wearing FUCK RUTHLESS shirts and everything, the little dudes probably had no idea what they were wearing haha.

That's awesome.
I'd love to see a fucking toddler getting trampled in a moshpit LMAO.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 13:10
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:The UK shows had no age limit. I'm 22 so it doesn't affect me either way, but there were kids as young as 5-6 at the concert i went to, wearing FUCK RUTHLESS shirts and everything, the little dudes probably had no idea what they were wearing haha.

I'm near Lincoln, did you go to the Manchester gig? There was a kid there with his mum lol. Wonder what she thought to everyone in the crowd lighting up Dizzy
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 14:42
they are done with the tour - Page 2 30876542
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 15:31
akaDan wrote:

I'm near Lincoln, did you go to the Manchester gig? There was a kid there with his mum lol. Wonder what she thought to everyone in the crowd lighting up Dizzy

lol, the chick i met at the show last night.

tried to talk her up cause she was just standing there and was all serious and shit, and i asked her why isn't she having a good time and she told me that she came to bodyguard her sister and shes like "this music is so violent"

she then told me she was 24, Jeet then gave me a pat on the back for trying.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 15:48
STRANGEgenius wrote:
akaDan wrote:

tried to talk her up cause she was just standing there and was all serious and shit, and i asked her why isn't she having a good time and she told me that she came to bodyguard her sister and shes like "this music is so violent"

You mean to tell me... you talked to a girl... other than your mom?

they are done with the tour - Page 2 Well_done_sir
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 16:08
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
akaDan wrote:

Busta Rhymes (this was literally my expression)
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 20:12

Hopsin 3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 27 Nov 2012 - 23:29
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
akaDan wrote:

lmfao, fuck you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum