Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zkickpush
Registered Member

Whats the nxt Ill Mind Of Hopsin Going to Be? Empty Whats the nxt Ill Mind Of Hopsin Going to Be?

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 5:00
First off we all know Hopsin has made the series of his Ill Mind Of Hopsin 1-5 now i want to know what's the next title going to be of Ill Mind Of Hopsin? will it be the same consistent title that we all been gettin "Ill Mind Of Hopsin 6" or do you think it's going to be different title of Ill Mind Of Hopsin? Do you guys actually believe this is the last of Ill Mind Of Hopsin that we get from Hopsin himself or will he continue his series of Ill Mind Of Hopsin? If not what do you expect Hopsin will rap about the subject he will talk about in his next Ill Mind Of Hopsin whether it be 6 or something else? I believe if Hopsin comes out with the next Ill Mind Of Hopsin it will be about how he made it from the bottom all the way to where he is at now getting his recognition that he deserves and about his music career and how he's grown as a person all in just this one song. Please tell me what you guys think the next Ill Mind Of Hopsin will be all in all... title, subject, release date(Specific Date) whether or not we have heard the last of the Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5...
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Whats the nxt Ill Mind Of Hopsin Going to Be? Empty Re: Whats the nxt Ill Mind Of Hopsin Going to Be?

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 5:09
The next Ill mind will be lyrically insane. Hopsin is tired of being called a preacher since 2012 next year he will have an Ill Mind like 1 or 3. Or maybe he'll just build something.
King
King
Registered Member

Whats the nxt Ill Mind Of Hopsin Going to Be? Empty Re: Whats the nxt Ill Mind Of Hopsin Going to Be?

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 5:22
Hes going to spit raw while still including some kind of message at the same time but not as specific as ill mind 5. The video will probably broader but still involving his room somehow(different scenes)
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 8:23
Its going to be ILL MIND OF JESUS 6
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 9:54
It's very early to say. I am sure he will make more IMOH's. And they would just go up numerically. He raps about what is CURRENTLY on his mind. So something which is going on now will probably be outdated and no longer happening in July 2013.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 11:14
I will not listen to the next ill mind nor will I care if KM hasnt dropped by then. But if it has, then I say he will talk about how much money and bitches hes been getting since KM dropped, and will be swagged out in the video with 2 chains, some gold teeth, and a bunch of tattooos.It will feature Souja Boy, and the Based God.
Called it.
P.S. Thank You Based God
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 17:41
Divine Mind Of Hopsin... tbh
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 18:43
Of what I remember he said he will not make anymore Ill Mind's...
Norway kills
Norway kills
Registered Member

Thu 8 Nov 2012 - 12:51
Chokey wrote:Of what I remember he said he will not make anymore Ill Mind's...
Sane Mind of Marcus Suicidal
Fagtron
Registered Member

Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 0:05
First of all, The Ill Mind Of Hopsins have always been released on his birthday, so that won't change. Also, he's not gonna change the fucking name you idiot. If he changed the name, its not the same fucking thing anymore.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 1:51
Fagtron wrote:First of all, The Ill Mind Of Hopsins have always been released on his birthday, so that won't change. Also, he's not gonna change the fucking name you idiot. If he changed the name, its not the same fucking thing anymore.
shut up fagtron.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 9 Nov 2012 - 6:08
Fagtron wrote:First of all, The Ill Mind Of Hopsins have always been released on his birthday, so that won't change. Also, he's not gonna change the fucking name you idiot. If he changed the name, its not the same fucking thing anymore.

I lol'd because you seem mad. Other 3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum