Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

I'm a Meek Mill fan now tbh.(Dreams And Nightmares is actually really dope) Empty I'm a Meek Mill fan now tbh.(Dreams And Nightmares is actually really dope)

Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 22:51
Untill now I only liked a few tracks from Meek Mill and I knew that he could actually rap with some emotion and some meaning, but I was not really feelin a lot of his tracks on his mixtapes.However after hearing "Dreams And Nightmares" I am definitely convinced that this dude is a legit good rapper.I was really surprised by how real this album was but it is definitely amazing.When people were hyping this I blew it off because I was so sure that it was going to be a wack album with a bunch of radio songs on it but it is completely the opposite.Even tho MMG may make some dumb songs they definitely have more substance than a lot of the other "super groups".Now I am not saying he is the best rapper ever but he is still young and if he keeps making music like this he can only get better.I just hope that he changes up his subject matter a little more.Anyways If you haven't heard it yet I definitely recomend that you go get the dl, and I never thought I would say this.............................................

but I might just go buy a Meek Mill album on Octobor 30th. Hopsin 5

Last edited by anthonyFv on Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 22:29; edited 1 time in total
anthonyFv
Registered Member

I'm a Meek Mill fan now tbh.(Dreams And Nightmares is actually really dope) Empty Re: I'm a Meek Mill fan now tbh.(Dreams And Nightmares is actually really dope)

Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 22:28
Bump, because Its a whole new thread now.
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

I'm a Meek Mill fan now tbh.(Dreams And Nightmares is actually really dope) Empty Re: I'm a Meek Mill fan now tbh.(Dreams And Nightmares is actually really dope)

Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 0:00
listen to his remix to "Niggas In Paris". Meek's a good rapper, just his commercial songs dont appeal to me
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum