Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Taylor Swift "Red" Album? Empty Taylor Swift "Red" Album?

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 1:04
Has anyone actually listened to the album? I've never really listened to a Taylor Swift album before, but is it any good? I was just wondering since it will be raping the Billboard charts for the next month or two.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Taylor Swift "Red" Album? Empty Re: Taylor Swift "Red" Album?

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 1:19
If she wins album of the year or something at one of the award shows, I hope Kanye West gets drunk and then interupts her to say "No offense, but my ninja Kendrick Lamar had the best album of the year tbh!"
In regards to the op, im just as clueless of her music as you are. Ive only really heard her radio singles that get played everywhere.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 4:04
anthonyFv wrote:If she wins album of the year or something at one of the award shows, I hope Kanye West gets drunk and then interupts her to say "No offense, but my ninja Kendrick Lamar had the best album of the year tbh!"
In regards to the op, im just as clueless of her music as you are. Ive only really heard her radio singles that get played everywhere.

Taylor Swift "Red" Album? 1312044038265
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 4:54
King wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:If she wins album of the year or something at one of the award shows, I hope Kanye West gets drunk and then interupts her to say "No offense, but my ninja Kendrick Lamar had the best album of the year tbh!"

You used the perfect gif.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 9:49
Emblem wrote:
King wrote:

You used the perfect gif.
lol, Kanye scared me.
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 10:04
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/92768/Taylor-Swifts-Red-Album-Breaks-Eminems-Record-For-Biggest-Sales-In-10-Years
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 16:10
HopNation wrote:http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/92768/Taylor-Swifts-Red-Album-Breaks-Eminems-Record-For-Biggest-Sales-In-10-Years

Taylor Swift "Red" Album? Eminem-sad-face-2011_0
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 16:37
Have you listened to it or just mad because she aint one of your fav musicians and hate mainstream?
I haven't listened to it and neither do I really care for Taylor Swift and couldn't give less of a fuck for her sales but she beat fucking Em's record so I better check it out. Maybe she could be a positive suprising gilmt in the female mainstream (mainstream in general as well) industry.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 17:55
Someone who has actually listened to the album reporting in -

As most of her other stuff, I thought it was executed well, especially for her targeted audience. The track order is lined up properly and you can really get enveloped in it if you're open minded or a fan of Taylor. I downloaded the album for my gf and listened to it in one sitting and have re-listened to a few of the songs when she plays it in the car.

If you heard "Never ever getting back together" or whatever the single was called, don't pre-judge the album by that songs standard. I thought that song was unbearable shit. It's the worst song on the LP though and she recovers from that.

I thought some of her other albums were a little better but this one surely kept up with them. All of the girls I've dated since she's gotten big have been big fans of her... So I was pretty much sucked into growing a taste for her music and I always give the stuff a listen. It's pretty deserving of at least some awards. Not only because it's actually listenable music for how mainstream it is along with the mostly unintelligent fan base... But because it's actually pretty decent work. She puts in most of the effort in her albums.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 20:50
Taylor Swift is a great role model and even though I don't personally listen to her music, I respect the hell out of her!
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 11 Feb 2013 - 6:02
Buddie wrote:Taylor Swift is a great role model and even though I don't personally listen to her music, I respect the hell out of her!

Her vagina isn't though!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum