Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Original Pans In The Kitchen Music Video Empty Original Pans In The Kitchen Music Video

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 3:38
Here is a snippet of it:

SwizZz 4
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Original Pans In The Kitchen Music Video Empty Re: Original Pans In The Kitchen Music Video

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 4:02
This was on you tube!!
I remember it!
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Original Pans In The Kitchen Music Video Empty Re: Original Pans In The Kitchen Music Video

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 13:33
God dam I've been waiting for this ever since I saw that video where he's recording gatm songs. He showed a clip of this. Thank you
EDIT shit I thought it was the whole thing, this is the clip I already saw Hopsin 6
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 14:35
anthonyFv wrote:God dam I've been waiting for this ever since I saw that video where he's recording gatm songs. He showed a clip of this. Thank you
EDIT shit I thought it was the whole thing, this is the clip I already saw Hopsin 6
You mean this...
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 14:38
such an annoying song... Canibus Canibus Canibus Canibus
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 14:54
hopsintupac wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:God dam I've been waiting for this ever since I saw that video where he's recording gatm songs. He showed a clip of this. Thank you
You mean this...
Yep, I still wanna hear "hippity hoppity" too, it sonds awesome " BUST THAT SHIT!, with hop"
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 0:05
Been looking for the full video. Remember I watched it on youtube last year.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 0:17
anthonyFv wrote:
hopsintupac wrote:
You mean this...
Yep, I still wanna hear "hippity hoppity" too, it sonds awesome " BUST THAT SHIT!, with hop"
You know Bust That Shit is not the same song as Hippity Hoppity right?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 1:16
Nay Nay wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:
hopsintupac wrote:
You mean this...
And what is "bust that shit" ???
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 1:29
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:
hopsintupac wrote:
You mean this...
You can hear a preview of it at 1:35 of the video. From what I know it wasn't included on anything, just a random song
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 2:45
Nay Nay wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:
hopsintupac wrote:
You mean this...
You can hear a preview of it at 1:35 of the video. From what I know it wasn't included on anything, just a random song
Chorus sounds whack but flow is pretty dope
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 2:46
Nay Nay wrote:Here is a snippet of it:

SwizZz 4
Do you still have the full vid saved though?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 13:31
AlwaysRaw wrote:

SwizZz 4
Wanna know as well
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 16:29
Looks exactly like the preview in the behind the scenes video.

Btw, @NayNay was that you at a3c?
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 3:35
Chokey wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

SwizZz 4
Wanna know as well
Unfortunately I do not have the full version of this yet, but if I happen to get it I'll share it with you guys
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 3:36
iScyko wrote:Looks exactly like the preview in the behind the scenes video.

Btw, @NayNay was that you at a3c?
No it wasn't, was there someone who looked like me there or something?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum