Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

BET hip hop awards 2012 winners ( so bad it pisses me off)BOYCOTT BET Empty BET hip hop awards 2012 winners ( so bad it pisses me off)BOYCOTT BET

Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 0:52
First off if your still watching this shit after the first half hour, please turn it off.Only things I cared about were lyricist of the year which did go to Kendrick (only one there who won who actually deserved it) and impact track of the year because to of lupes recent tracks bitch bad and around my way were nominated( neither won however Nas's track Daughters did win so I had no problem with that and last but not least Hopsins Cypher as well as Childish Gambino's. other than that this show represents everything that is known to be the dumbed down mainstream hip hop that is a disgrace to what hip hop really is.It truly saddens me when I see all these people dancing in the stands to this bullshit.Those "fans" are what's killing hip hop music, my one love. Anywaysgown pent way to much of my time on that bullshit, here's the bullshit list that I am only wasting my time on to share with you to give you guys a little chuckle:
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-years-bet-hip-hop-awards-2012-winners-are-2012-10-09
I had gained a little hope in BET after they recently had Jon Connor and Macklemore on 106 and Park's " back room freestyle" and then actually had Lupe on to promote his new album and perform "bith bad" but after this I will never watch a single program from them untill they decide to play real music again.
King
King
Registered Member

BET hip hop awards 2012 winners ( so bad it pisses me off)BOYCOTT BET Empty Re: BET hip hop awards 2012 winners ( so bad it pisses me off)BOYCOTT BET

Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 0:56
It's all popularity no need to be surprised.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

BET hip hop awards 2012 winners ( so bad it pisses me off)BOYCOTT BET Empty Re: BET hip hop awards 2012 winners ( so bad it pisses me off)BOYCOTT BET

Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 1:19
King wrote:It's all popularity no need to be surprised.
I know, but I got some false hope for some reason that they would actually be decent this year. I don't know why I even lied to myself.Everythings all good
Hopsin 3
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 2:01
So true, that's why I don't usually care about award shows.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 2:31

every award show.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 9:07
The whole list (except Kendrick) Tyler
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum