Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Ill be uplooading Hopsin's Cypher to my Youtube Channel as soon as poosible Empty Ill be uplooading Hopsin's Cypher to my Youtube Channel as soon as poosible

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 21:14
EDIT:I didn't know they would just put everything on their website immediately haha, theres really no point now. Just check Swerves post.
So if you either can't catch the awards or don't want to you can check it out there.It will also be on their website but mine will be better because Ill do a shout out to the forums, and If Its anything like the XXL cypher it will get plenty of views, because the XXL one(which included Future) got 2 million hits so far just because of Hopsin.
Hope it doesnt get a copyright, because Dame already gave me a strike on my channel for the Independent Living video, and if I get 2 more my channel will get took down, but anything for you guys! SwizZz 4

Last edited by anthonyFv on Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 1:17; edited 2 times in total
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Ill be uplooading Hopsin's Cypher to my Youtube Channel as soon as poosible Empty Re: Ill be uplooading Hopsin's Cypher to my Youtube Channel as soon as poosible

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 21:16
Thanks pal!
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Ill be uplooading Hopsin's Cypher to my Youtube Channel as soon as poosible Empty Re: Ill be uplooading Hopsin's Cypher to my Youtube Channel as soon as poosible

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 21:17
What's your channel?
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 21:18
hopsintupac wrote:Thanks pal!
No problem, I am scared it will get took down for copyright because almost all my vids do but o well. I will try my best to have it uploaded as soon as I can.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 21:19
adeem wrote:What's your channel?
Its called trumanbeatz
heres the link:https://www.youtube.com/user/trumanbeatz?feature=mhee
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 22:25
You all trust Anthony? SHIIIIIEEEEE Dizzy
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 22:36
2 million views? lies. Trumanbeatz only has 70,000
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 23:15
Emblem wrote:2 million views? lies. Trumanbeatz only has 70,000
I was talking about the video of the cypher not any of my videos. sorry for the confusion.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 23:43
so many threads about the cypher.
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 0:57
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT ANTHONY YOU LITTLE FUCK
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum