Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FunkVolume Illumanati stuff

+9
Kamikaze
Chokey
CHA53
Katz Inf Gang
STRANGEgenius
King
AlwaysRaw
anthonyFv
RealTrell
13 posters
Go down
RealTrell
Registered Member

FunkVolume Illumanati stuff Empty FunkVolume Illumanati stuff

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 23:59
Honestly I believe in the stuff but not as a stupid devil stuff. Anyways isn't it weird Hopsin is getting big after all this time? He's now on the cypher tomorrowhe is cool with 50 cent(who gave him some headphones), and Dizzy music is starting to change(even though I love ut still). All this seems to add up if true, right after FV say that they don't say the illumanati crap is real. Weird right? Anyways just wanted to point this out.

Sorry for the bad typing, on iphone 5 now. Which is freaking awesome....BTW love ya Hop, do your thing tomorrow.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

FunkVolume Illumanati stuff Empty Re: FunkVolume Illumanati stuff

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 0:38
dude, your gonna get a lot of shit for this, I kinda see your point, but what your implying is not true. Hopsin has gained his fame and popularity fair and square. Dizzy has changed a little but not that bad. Hopsin's last song was completely against anything the "illuminati" would have influenced him to do and it was what got him most of his new fans. I do believe the music and media business are all corrupt and ran by a few people, and that is why we have what we have on tv and the radio and why a lot of kids are the way they are today. However it is not as "sinister and devil worshipping" as people make it out to be. It is greed,power,and corruption. Has nothing to do with secret rituals or none of that shit imo.Anyways is the Iphone 5 cool? I think Apple is overrated.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 0:38
It's not weird. He's getting on cyphers and stuff because of us... the fans. We're blowing him up.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 0:42
AlwaysRaw wrote:It's not weird. He's getting on cyphers and stuff because of us... the fans. We're blowing him up.
this, it is actually all me.I mean where would Hopsin be without me tbh?I hate when he gives all the credit to god, when I helped him become what he is today. smh
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 0:46
Hate to break it to you but it's called getting more exposure.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 4:26
King wrote:Hate to break it to you but it's called getting more exposure.

and look another thread.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 17:42
The Inf Gang ushered Hopsin into the Illuminati over 2 years ago. Why do you think he started blowin up around that time?
CHA53
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 18:04
Illuminati doesn't exist anymore.... They used too, but that secret society shits been dead for a long time.. And if there was an illuminati, don't you think it'd be more of a secret?? Everyone knows about that shit...
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 19:16
Hop on the BET cypher wierd? What I think is weird is that Izzy & YG and people like them are on the BET cypher!
RealTrell
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 19:31
anthonyFv wrote:dude, your gonna get a lot of shit for this, I kinda see your point, but what your implying is not true. Hopsin has gained his fame and popularity fair and square. Dizzy has changed a little but not that bad. Hopsin's last song was completely against anything the "illuminati" would have influenced him to do and it was what got him most of his new fans. I do believe the music and media business are all corrupt and ran by a few people, and that is why we have what we have on tv and the radio and why a lot of kids are the way they are today. However it is not as "sinister and devil worshipping" as people make it out to be. It is greed,power,and corruption. Has nothing to do with secret rituals or none of that shit imo.Anyways is the Iphone 5 cool? I think Apple is overrated.
Yea I like the iPhone because the sensitivity on the touch scrren and the quality. Other than thta I would be a Glaxy guy, but I don't understand the team apple vs team droid stuff. There all great phones.

With the Devilish stuff I kinda don't believe in all that, me being a 16 year old entertainer I just love positivity. And ever sense Hop told me to "make i through God;" that's where I've been heading.

AND GUYS NO DOUBT I THINK HOP AND CREW DESERVE THE EXPOSURE FROM US THE FANS, GOD AND HARD-WROK THEY PUT IN. WHAT I SAID IS IF IT WAS TO BE TRUE IT COULD ADD UP BECAUSE OF THE STATEMENT FV MADE AND ALL THE POPULAR THINGS HAPPENED RIGHT AFTER THAT.

Sorry for the bad typing again, you guys won't see this from me often.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 9 Oct 2012 - 20:23
Katz Inf Gang wrote:The Inf Gang ushered Hopsin into the Illuminati over 2 years ago. Why do you think he started blowin up around that time?
I knew it!
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 10 Oct 2012 - 14:54
Katz Inf Gang wrote:The Inf Gang ushered Hopsin into the Illuminati over 2 years ago. Why do you think he started blowin up around that time?
Hopsin 5
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 1:17
Kamikaze wrote:
Hopsin 5

ahh fuck, just my luck Dizzy
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 2:25
We still have people believing that throwin up the "i" is for Inf Gang

Hopsin 3
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 2:29
Katz Inf Gang wrote:We still have people believing that throwin up the "i" is for Inf Gang

Hopsin 3
Knew it this whole time.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 14:58
Katz Inf Gang wrote:We still have people believing that throwin up the "i" is for Inf Gang

Hopsin 3

FunkVolume Illumanati stuff Illuminati2
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 15:24
Secret Societies for the "elite" rich people do exist (see the 'Bohemian Ritual')... but it's not the illuminati, and they aren't influencing Hopsin in any way. People really need to let the illuminati conspiracy die, the shit's annoying.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 15:30
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Secret Societies for the "elite" rich people do exist (see the 'Bohemian Ritual')... but it's not the illuminati, and they aren't influencing Hopsin in any way. People really need to let the illuminati conspiracy die, the shit's annoying.
this.
this.
this.
this.
this.
THIS.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 23:31
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Secret Societies for the "elite" rich people do exist (see the 'Bohemian Ritual')... but it's not the illuminati, and they aren't influencing Hopsin in any way. People really need to let the illuminati conspiracy die, the shit's annoying.
Obvious illuminati membEr is obvious.
Hopsin 3
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 0:41
yeah 2pac is the head of the illuminati, cant believe you guys dont know this.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 1:24
SdoubleT wrote:yeah 2pac gives head to the illuminati, cant believe you guys dont know this.

disgusting sir.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 1:24
SdoubleT wrote:yeah 2pac is the head of the illuminati, cant believe you guys dont know this.
obvious tbh
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 1:54
Little known fact: once you start to become successfull making music for a living, you have automattically became an active member of the Illuminati.True story.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 8:27
SdoubleT wrote:yeah 2pac is the head of the illuminati, cant believe you guys dont know this.

I'm really sick of people like, your ignorance is astounding, Pac was against them, you're just a friggin' hater looking for attention, Pac was 100 huned percent G and ur jus a fayget, fuk u!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum