Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Prediction: Knock Madness will feature a lot of fast rapping from Hop Empty Prediction: Knock Madness will feature a lot of fast rapping from Hop

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 21:09
Lately, Hopsin has done some fast rapping in freestyles, which makes me believe he's kinda in that phase right now. Mark my words.

Hopsin 5
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Prediction: Knock Madness will feature a lot of fast rapping from Hop Empty Re: Prediction: Knock Madness will feature a lot of fast rapping from Hop

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 21:11
cool story bro, but forreal, his freestyle in "Hopsinin the basement" was fast too, and his Independent living Verse.
King
King
Registered Member

Prediction: Knock Madness will feature a lot of fast rapping from Hop Empty Re: Prediction: Knock Madness will feature a lot of fast rapping from Hop

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 21:23
Hopsin has always rapped fast (moderately not chopping) just usually doesn't on emotional tracks.
Lets see, I like his fast flow.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 12:20
O
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum