Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Joe Budden and Hopsin collab

+15
MaleficForm
Kamikaze
BabySmacker
Jeet
CHA53
AlwaysRaw
STRANGEgenius
HipityHoppity
adeem
Buddie
iSigh
achmed420
King
anthonyFv
Katz Inf Gang
19 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Possible Joe Budden and Hopsin collab - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible Joe Budden and Hopsin collab

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 19:51
It's ok, a lot of people don't quite understand and when when a rapper has a very loyal fanbase and is praised a lot people quickly they quickly think "overrated".

True example of someone who is overRATED is Lil wayne because people OVER RATE him saying hes the best rapper when hes not even up to scale. Joe budden is far from overrated, yes a good rapper could be overrated but just because a few people praise them and enjoy most of their music doesn't always mean they're overrated.

But in some cases any rapper could be overrated in a certain circumstance.. for example if we all start saying Gucci mane is amazing and make loads of threads about him then he would be overrated IN these forums. So it all depends in which context you are using the word but overall should not be used so loosely.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Possible Joe Budden and Hopsin collab - Page 2 Empty Re: Possible Joe Budden and Hopsin collab

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 20:14
King wrote:It's ok, a lot of people don't quite understand and when when a rapper has a very loyal fanbase and is praised a lot people quickly they quickly think "overrated".

True example of someone who is overRATED is Lil wayne because people OVER RATE him saying hes the best rapper when hes not even up to scale. Joe budden is far from overrated, yes a good rapper could be overrated but just because a few people praise them and enjoy most of their music doesn't always mean they're overrated.

But in some cases any rapper could be overrated in a certain circumstance.. for example if we all start saying Gucci mane is amazing and make loads of threads about him then he would be overrated IN these forums. So it all depends in which context you are using the word but overall should not be used so loosely.
All of this.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 20:15
There is no true example of overrated as it all comes down to opinion.
MaleficForm
MaleficForm
Registered Member
http://MaleficForm.tk

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 20:18
This could be dope as fuck. Look forward to it.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 20:27
adeem wrote:Joe Budden is good but overrated, just like Tech N9ne.

BabySmacker wrote:There is no true example of overrated as it all comes down to opinion.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 20:29
This could be a very good song if they do it right.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 20:52
Joe Budden and Tech N9ne are both great artists. They are not overrated at all.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 21:09
@Hopsin yoooo, I know we went thru this awhile back, but if ur open to the idea... I need ur assistance.

Interesting how he said "if ur open to the idea" what "idea" could this be?

They went through this a while back.. and yes they talked about collabing in the past but maybe theres something more specific they went through.. lets see.

Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 21:45
King wrote:@Hopsin yoooo, I know we went thru this awhile back, but if ur open to the idea... I need ur assistance.

They went through this a while back.. and yes they talked about collabing in the past but maybe theres something more specific they went through.. lets see.

Maybe they are making a collaboration album Hopsin 2
jrat6447
jrat6447
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 21:53
https://youtu.be/W_ViA6fBW8U
I figured this video fits pretty good for this thread.
On another note, i think Budden will put Hop and Tech on the same song, just a gut feeling.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 22:09
BabySmacker wrote:
Jeet wrote:How in the fuck is Tech N9ne overrated? #1 independent artist in the world, and he worked damn hard to get to where he is. And he's not even in my top 3 so I ain't being biased

Working hard doesn't somehow negate the fact he's overrated lol.

His fans put him on a pedestal so high it's ridiculous. I don't hate him or his music, but I do feel he is overrated.

It doesn't matter anyway because someone is always going to think some rapper or another is overrated regardless of what others think.

EDIT: This isn't particularly aimed at you Jeet, but...

How does working hard mean anything when rating someone's talent as an artist? You think Lil Wayne didn't work hard? You think Waka didn't work hard? You think most mainstream rappers didn't work hard? Working hard just means they worked hard. Nothing more. Sorry n shit.
Tech has worked twice as hard without a record deal and because of that he has earned his respect. When he is at the top of his game and people higher in the industry are showing him respect that means he has earnt his place and is not overrated. People like Wayne didn't work hard on their music, they worked hard on their marketability. Tech N9ne worked hard to perfect his craft, so when he is at the point he is now, calling him overrated makes no sense.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 22:36
Jeet wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Jeet wrote:How in the fuck is Tech N9ne overrated? #1 independent artist in the world, and he worked damn hard to get to where he is. And he's not even in my top 3 so I ain't being biased

His fans put him on a pedestal so high it's ridiculous. I don't hate him or his music, but I do feel he is overrated.

It doesn't matter anyway because someone is always going to think some rapper or another is overrated regardless of what others think.

How does working hard mean anything when rating someone's talent as an artist? You think Lil Wayne didn't work hard? You think Waka didn't work hard? You think most mainstream rappers didn't work hard? Working hard just means they worked hard. Nothing more. Sorry n shit.
Tech has worked twice as hard without a record deal and because of that he has earned his respect. When he is at the top of his game and people higher in the industry are showing him respect that means he has earnt his place and is not overrated. People like Wayne didn't work hard on their music, they worked hard on their marketability. Tech N9ne worked hard to perfect his craft, so when he is at the point he is now, calling him overrated makes no sense.

I agree with this 100%, but Tech isn't as good as he used to be. The past few EPs and albums he has released are not up to par with his normal music. I do think Boiling Point will be a great EP though
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 0:49
this would be a nice collab. Joe's got a big fanbase
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 10:01
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:@Hopsin yoooo, I know we went thru this awhile back, but if ur open to the idea... I need ur assistance.

Maybe they are making a collaboration album Hopsin 2

they are not making a collab album lol this is just a song for budden's mixtape " A loose quarter"

when he said "but if ur open to the idea" he meant the idea of them collabing together on a track.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 11:16
Buddie wrote:
Jeet wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

I agree with this 100%, but Tech isn't as good as he used to be. The past few EPs and albums he has released are not up to par with his normal music. I do think Boiling Point will be a great EP though

WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Have you heard his features this year?

Kill Shit
Spaz
Bloody Murdah
Hell Song
Badlands
It's Over
Can't Be The Only One
Don't Say You Love Me
etc.

he lyrically fucking kills those, and his 2 albums from last year are fucking phenomenal.

All 6s and 7s is some of his best work.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 11:23
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Jeet wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

WOAH WOAH WOAH.

Have you heard his features this year?

Kill Shit
Spaz
Bloody Murdah
Hell Song
Badlands
It's Over
Can't Be The Only One
Don't Say You Love Me
etc.

he lyrically fucking kills those, and his 2 albums from last year are fucking phenomenal.

All 6s and 7s is some of his best work.
Buddie saw this coming tbh Hopsin 3
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 14:24
Joe Budden is trying to stay relevant... that's cute
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 15:17
Buddie wrote:
Jeet wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

Technically Tech N9ne improved a lot. Compare his rhyme schemes and flows from his first albums to his newer stuff. IMO there is a big progress, even though some people like his older music better, what I can't really understand.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum