Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

WTF happened? Empty WTF happened?

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 3:53
I went on Maxs chat... No one was there but Bottom Bitch on cam, there were like two other people in the chat, not saying a word. So I got there and Bb was on cam gagging and like grunting? WTF? Was he doing this when you left the chat?
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

WTF happened? Empty Re: WTF happened?

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:09
I always miss the good stuff. I had my mic and everything... then shit goes down at my house, had to go. Fuck this.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:10
We all got off, but we're coming back again tomorrow!
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:14
BabySmacker wrote:We all got off, but we're coming back again tomorrow!
When did you leave, because I guess Bottom Bitch decided to stay. I just went back on and BB was gagging himself on the mic or something
hupsun
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:17
I'll be back.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:19
Bottom Bitch wrote: I'll be back.
Wtf were you doing?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:25

fuck yourself, lol.
hupsun
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:27
STRANGEgenius wrote:

fuck yourself, lol.

Sorry
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:28
STRANGEgenius wrote:

fuck yourself, lol.

LMFAO @ YOU FOR ACCEPTING BB ON FACEBOOK.

Gold tbh. And expected.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:51
Frankie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

fuck yourself, lol.

LMFAO @ YOU FOR ACCEPTING BB ON FACEBOOK.

Gold tbh. And expected.

did he add me?
hupsun
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:56
No
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:57
Bottom Bitch wrote:No

suck a dick.

Last edited by STRANGEgenius on Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 11:46; edited 1 time in total
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 11:30
Bottom Bitch > Strange

TBH
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 11:46
BabySmacker wrote:Bottom Bitch > Strange

TBH

no shit.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 12:18
AlwaysRaw wrote:I went on Maxs chat... No one was there but Bottom Bitch on cam, there were like two other people in the chat, not saying a word. So I got there and Bb was on cam gagging and like grunting? WTF? Was he doing this when you left the chat?

lmao

My friend Alicia said she left the chat, but somehow her PC was still streaming the audio from the chatroom... and she also heard the gagging and grunting. She was a little bit freaked out tbh, she didn't know what the fuck was going on. hahaha

More TC tonight tho.

I was able to provide 2 attractive females last night. I'm gonna shoot for 3 tonight, I'm feeling lucky.

SwizZz 4
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 13:30
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I went on Maxs chat... No one was there but Bottom Bitch on cam, there were like two other people in the chat, not saying a word. So I got there and Bb was on cam gagging and like grunting? WTF? Was he doing this when you left the chat?

lmao

My friend Alicia said she left the chat, but somehow her PC was still streaming the audio from the chatroom... and she also heard the gagging and grunting. She was a little bit freaked out tbh, she didn't know what the fuck was going on. hahaha

More TC tonight tho.

I was able to provide 2 attractive females last night. I'm gonna shoot for 3 tonight, I'm feeling lucky.

SwizZz 4

I don't think the rest of us are ready for 3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 13:31
Nidac_7 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

lmao

More TC tonight tho.

SwizZz 4

what? lol

when i was there, you never talked bro Crying
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 13:36
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

lmao

More TC tonight tho.

SwizZz 4

what? lol

football game was on tv. i forgot i was even on tinychat until the game was over
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 13:39
Nidac_7 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

lmao

More TC tonight tho.

SwizZz 4

what? lol

football game was on tv. i forgot i was even on tinychat until the game was over

haha, happens. Who was playing?
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 13:51
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

lmao

More TC tonight tho.

SwizZz 4

what? lol

haha, happens. Who was playing?

American Football. Baltimore Ravens and Cleveland Browns.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 14:07
ahh ! the only team i know is KC Chiefs :P

Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 17:33
Payday bitches. Just sit on webcam and fap to each other and hope for some random bitch to see you on webcam. It's the closest you guys are gon get on bitches and pussy. Me on the other hand are going nuts. Got a lotta booze at my freinds apartment and there will be BITCHES!
Drink them so fucking retarded and force them to believe my dick is bigger than 5 inches. Then anal, vagina, anal and mouth fuck them in that order. Then take pics on mah phone, blackmail them every day that Im gon drop the pics on facebook if they dont deepthroat my dick till they pass out or I cum. Yes it's gon be... legen... wait for it
Spoiler:
Hopsin 2
tell your sisters, moms and other related bitches to stay inside tonight between 9 pm and 5 am scandinavian time. OH YEAH
RAPE<3
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 19:47
Chokey wrote:Payday bitches. Just sit on webcam and fap to each other and hope for some random bitch to see you on webcam. It's the closest you guys are gon get on bitches and pussy. Me on the other hand are going nuts. Got a lotta booze at my freinds apartment and there will be BITCHES!
Drink them so fucking retarded and force them to believe my dick is bigger than 5 inches. Then anal, vagina, anal and mouth fuck them in that order. Then take pics on mah phone, blackmail them every day that Im gon drop the pics on facebook if they dont deepthroat my dick till they pass out or I cum. Yes it's gon be... legen... wait for it
Spoiler:
Hopsin 2
tell your sisters, moms and other related bitches to stay inside tonight between 9 pm and 5 am scandinavian time. OH YEAH
RAPE<3

stfu

WTF happened? Negged-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2065
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 19:55
Chokey wrote:Payday bitches. Just sit on webcam and fap to each other and hope for some random bitch to see you on webcam. It's the closest you guys are gon get on bitches and pussy. Me on the other hand are going nuts. Got a lotta booze at my freinds apartment and there will be BITCHES!
Spoiler:
Hopsin 2
RAPE<3

Good luck, you're gonna need it.
hupsun
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 20:24
Might not be able to get on.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum