Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin - "In Your Dreams" Music Video

+12
DGCK
Hip-Hopsin'
Nidac_7
STRANGEgenius
AlwaysRaw
Buddie
anthonyFv
BabySmacker
Fiasco
Chokey
achmed420
41OMaXiMuS
16 posters
Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Hopsin - "In Your Dreams" Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin - "In Your Dreams" Music Video

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 15:32
I think Mr. Pillowman sounds really good, but im not losing any sleep over it. Still would like to hear it and think Tanner should release it.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Hopsin - "In Your Dreams" Music Video - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin - "In Your Dreams" Music Video

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 16:31
Hopsin - "In Your Dreams" Music Video - Page 2 27504245
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 16:53
damn yall hopsin has alot of years left in rap, he already said that he will start releasing his unreleased stuff a few years down the road after he establishes himself as a great rapper. quit cumming over a unfinished video and unreleased songs damn.
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 16:54
if the unreleased stuff is so good then hop would release it lol. there is a reason he never releases old shit. because it dont live up to his standards
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 18:53
DGCK wrote:Hopsin - "In Your Dreams" Music Video - Page 2 27504245
Hopsin 3 I am a racooon by the way. Howd you know?
los410promo
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 22:01
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Since Tanner has been given permission to do, does he plan releasing Mr. Pillowman or any other tracks?

No he does not, but since Hop obviously doesn't care about him releasing his songs then he should leak it. There's no reason for him not to now
After how legendary I hear it is, and from the snippet; it sounds like it's one of Hop's best songs.
If Hop doesn't release it on Knock Madness (which I'm sure he won't, if we ever get to hear KM.) he should leak it.

Mr. Pillowman sounds like shit tbh. You guys need to get over it.

WOW THANK YOU LMAO

the funniest shit i read was when sum1 said "when red played it in tinychat, the first four bars were so real to me and i could relate to it so much i was in tears" SwizZz 2

..... Hopsin 6
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 22:45
los410promo wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Since Tanner has been given permission to do, does he plan releasing Mr. Pillowman or any other tracks?

No he does not, but since Hop obviously doesn't care about him releasing his songs then he should leak it. There's no reason for him not to now
After how legendary I hear it is, and from the snippet; it sounds like it's one of Hop's best songs.
If Hop doesn't release it on Knock Madness (which I'm sure he won't, if we ever get to hear KM.) he should leak it.

WOW THANK YOU LMAO

the funniest shit i read was when sum1 said "when red played it in tinychat, the first four bars were so real to me and i could relate to it so much i was in tears" SwizZz 2

..... Hopsin 6

I heard it on tinychat. It's good, but it's nothing special.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 23:09
Yea, I mean Mr Pillowman was is a good song, just like all his old stuff from that time, It's not that big a deal. Obviously i'd like it to be leaked but wtf, it's not THAT great
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 1:39
so Fiasco, would you kill for MR PILLOWMAN?
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 1:54
STRANGEgenius wrote:so Fiasco, would you kill for MR PILLOWMAN?
The way he's been trippin over the song I wouldn't put it past him.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 5:21
los410promo wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:
Buddie wrote:

WOW THANK YOU LMAO

..... Hopsin 6

Didn't Nay Nay say that? SwizZz 1
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 10:40
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:
Buddie wrote:

It's one of Hip Hop's best songs? Hopsin 4 now we are in the amusement park trying the dickrider again and you, sir, have a pass for the dickrider the whole year.
los410promo
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 18:40
Perfect Stranger wrote:
los410promo wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:
Buddie wrote:

WOW THANK YOU LMAO

..... Hopsin 6

Didn't Nay Nay say that? SwizZz 1

ah man its in a thread i cant remember which or who it was, all i kno is this guy was going crazy lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum