Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

"Sons Of Anarchy" Actor Johnny Lewis Dies After Murdering An Elderly Woman Empty "Sons Of Anarchy" Actor Johnny Lewis Dies After Murdering An Elderly Woman

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 18:12
TMZ is reporting that former Sons of Anarchy actor, Johnny Lewis, died in a fall after murdering an 81-year-old woman in her home on Wednesday morning in L.A. After allegedly killing the woman, Lewis then fought-off two men with a 2X4 outside of the home. Lewis then climbed to the roof of the house and fell to his death.

Law enforcement believes Lewis was on drugs at the time because he seemed to possess "super-human strength" and was "phenomenally strong." Lewis was renting a room from the elderly woman at the time of the attack.

Lewis is best known for playing Kip "Half-Sack" Epps on Sons of Anarchy for two seasons, and for dating Katy Perry in 2006. He also had roles on Bones, Criminal Minds, and CSI.

Source
anthonyFv
Registered Member

"Sons Of Anarchy" Actor Johnny Lewis Dies After Murdering An Elderly Woman Empty Re: "Sons Of Anarchy" Actor Johnny Lewis Dies After Murdering An Elderly Woman

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 15:42
holy shit, this sounds crazy. BTW Sons of Anarchy looked stupid so Ive never watched it.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

"Sons Of Anarchy" Actor Johnny Lewis Dies After Murdering An Elderly Woman Empty Re: "Sons Of Anarchy" Actor Johnny Lewis Dies After Murdering An Elderly Woman

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 17:44
anthonyFv wrote:holy shit, this sounds crazy. BTW Sons of Anarchy looked stupid so Ive never watched it.

Please go smack yourself in the face with a brick. Sons Of Anarchy is a masterpiece, not far off from Breaking Bad levels of excellence.

I can't fucking believe this story... this is insane! His character was fucking awesome! (His character already died on the show, though)

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 19:45; edited 1 time in total
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 19:44
anthonyFv wrote:holy shit, this sounds crazy. BTW Sons of Anarchy looked stupid so Ive never watched it.

SOA is fucking brilliant, the new season is off to a very good start.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 19:47
[quote="Frankie"]

SOA is fucking brilliant, the new season is off to a very good start. [/quote
I dont even watch tv besides Fuse(plays some good hip hop and has some good interviews/shows sometimes) and sports. I also watch some stand up. My 2 favorite shows that they don't play anymore were Last Comic Standing and Loiter Squad(I know most people hate it but to me the stupidity is genius)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum